Branch Service Representative II
Company: Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corp
Location: Beverly Hills
Posted on: November 20, 2023
ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION
Manufacturers Bank was formed by a group of banking entrepreneurs
in June 1962. Our scope is to serve the specialized needs of
California middle-market businesses, manufacturers, wholesalers,
distributors, importers, exporters, and service companies,
including small businesses and professionals. The anticipated
salary range for this role is between $36,000.00and $61,818.00. The
specific salary offered to an applicant will be based on their
individual qualifications, experiences, and an analysis of the
current compensation paid in their geography and the market for
similar roles at the time of hire. The role may also be eligible
for an annual discretionary incentive award. In addition to cash
compensation, SMBC offers a competitive portfolio of benefits to
its employees. Our mission is to be "the bank of choice" for middle
market and professional service companies by establishing long term
customer relationships and loyalty, providing superior products and
services through a core of highly skilled and seasoned bankers.
To achieve our mission to be the 'bank of choice' for middle market
and professional services companies, we are focused on our vision
to be the premier California regional business bank that can
provide the sophistication and expertise of a larger institution
with the personal 'high touch' services of a smaller bank.
Specialties: Commercial Loans and Lines of Credit, Asset-Based
Financing, SBA Loans, and Specialized Financing, Real Estate Loans,
Cash Management Services, International Services JOB SUMMARY: Under
general supervision, provides customer service by responding to all
questions/concerns andexecuting all transactional requests
including cash transactions. Service can be provided through face
toface, telephone, electronic, and written communications.
Responsible for proper handling of assignedcash. Coordinate
transactions and requests with Central Operations, Operations
Liaison and other support
departments when necessary. Assist with completion of branch
certifications. May perform branch vaultfunctions including cash
shipments. Will provide assistance, leadership and training to
other BSRs asrequested by branch management. Experience and
thorough understanding of New Account procedures(Business and
Personal accounts) is required for a higher level BSR position.
Recognize and generate cross-selling opportunities to ensure
deposit growth and retention. Must comply with all Bank
policies.and procedures. PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responds to customer requests, inquires and resolves
out-of-balance conditions. Interacts withother Bank departments in
order to resolve customer service issues in a timely manner.
- Assists customers with requests such as (not all inclusive):
funds transfers, stop payments, bankproducts and associated
services charges, balance inquiries, on-line banking, interest
rateinquiries, ATM/Debit card issues, check orders, loan payments,
providing cashier's checks, safedeposit access and will accept and
assist in processing wire transfer requests.
- Operates a cash drawer to execute cash transactions on a daily
basis. Balances assigned cash in anaccurate and timely manner.
Adheres to cash limits and procedures.
- Support branch audit certifications (ICRP) processes as duties
- Assist management with daily reports and the preparation of
daily, weekly and monthly reportingas assigned.
- Assists in ordering, receiving, verifying and distributing
- May perform dual custodian duties associated with the branch
vault function and negotiableinstruments. Maintains proper
- May receive incoming cash shipments and/or prepares outgoing
shipments. Resolves anydiscrepancies.
- Maintains current knowledge of Bank policy, procedure, products
and services to ensure thataccurate and consistent information is
delivered to customers.
- May open New Accounts, prepare bank forms and obtains required
- Cross-sells products and services as opportunities are
recognized. Supports branch salesprograms.
- May complete and process various reports as assigned.
- Performs other duties as assigned. POSITION SPECIFICATIONS :
Education:High School Graduate or equivalent. Associates Degree in
Business is preferred.
- 1-4 years previous branch operations experience in a commercial
- Experience in cross-selling of bank products and services is
- A broad knowledge of all bank products, services, regulatory
policies, andprocedures is required.
- Excellent interpersonal as well as oral and
writtencommunication skills are essential.
- Good numerical aptitude. Knowledge of MicrosoftWord, Excel is
- Previous bank experience handling the New Accounts functionand
responsibility will be required for a higher-level Branch Services
Representativeposition. EOE STATEMENT
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability
status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic
protected by law. CCPA DISCLOSURE
Personal Information Collection Notice: This notice contains
information under the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) about
the categories of personal information (PI) of California residents
that Manufacturers Bank collects and the business or commercial
purpose(s) for which the PI may be used. We do not sell PI. More
information about our collection and use of PI may be found in our
https://www.manufacturersbank.com/CCPA-Privacy. Persons with
disabilities may contact our Customer Contact Center toll-free at
(877) 560-9812 to request the information in this Notice in an
Keywords: Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corp, Beverly Hills , Branch Service Representative II, Sales , Beverly Hills, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!