Sales Lead II
Company: Tapestry, Inc.
Location: Beverly Hills
Posted on: May 28, 2023
Press Tab to Move to Skip to Content Link Share this Job Beverly
Hills, CA, US Stuart Weitzman shoes are designed for high fashion
and high function. Known for over 35 years for it's artisanal
Spanish craftsmanship and precisely-engineered fit, the luxury
footwear brand inspires women around the world to shine with
confidence with every step.Stuart Weitzman is part of the Tapestry
portfolio - a global house of brands committed to stretching what's
possible.A member of the Tapestry family, we are part of a global
house of brands that has unwavering optimism and is committed to
being innovative and wholly inclusive. Visit -Our People page to
learn more about Tapestry's commitment to equity, inclusion, and
diversity. Job Title: Sales Lead, North American Retail Primary
Purpose: Deliver sales to achieve store AOP and individual goal,
execute company initiatives and operational standards. The
successful individual will leverage their proficiency in sales
- Supports the customer experience and teamwork environment to
achieve store and individual sales plan.
- Exhibit the competencies listed below with a focus on Drive for
Results and Customer Focus.
- Mentor, motivate, and develop team to deliver Stuart Weitzman's
Selling Ceremony and operational standards.
- Stay current with the market competition, fashion trends, and
client shopping behaviors.
- Delivers a bold, energetic, purpose-driven customer
- Consistently and in a timely manner, complete all types of
operational tasks including maintaining store (sales floor and
backroom), cash wrap and visual merchandising to Stuart Weitzman
- Processes shipments as needed.
- Replenishes inventory on sales floor as needed.
- Collaborate with Store Manager and Assistant Manager to elevate
- Adheres to all Stuart Weitzman policies and procedures
including Loss Prevention.
- Collaborate with Store Manager and Assistant Manager to support
the team in elevating client experience and sales.
- Perform and supervise store opening and closing
- Be brand ambassadors of Stuart Weitzman. The accomplished
individual will possess:
- Strong communication skills both oral and written.
- Excellent organization and attention to detail.
- Knowledge of POS, Microsoft office, and basic computer skills
(including iPads, Internet, Mobile POS). The accomplished
individual must have:
- Ability to execute at a fast pace.
- Ability to maneuver sales floor and stockroom; climbing,
bending and kneeling are required.
- Ability to frequently lift and carry up to 25 pounds and, at
times, lift and carry product/cartons up to 50 pounds to process
- Ability to meet SW Scheduling & Availability Expectations,
including ability to work a flexible schedule, including nights,
weekends, and holidays. An outstanding professional will have:
- 1-3 years of similar retail experience preferred.
- High school diploma or equivalents work experience preferred.
Note: This document serves only as a sample of job duties and
responsibilities and does not include an exhaustive list of all
performance requirements. Our Competencies for All Employees
- Courage : Doesn't hold back anything that needs to be said;
provides current, direct, complete, and "actionable" positive and
corrective feedback to others; lets people know where they stand;
faces up to people problems on any person or situation (not
including direct reports) quickly and directly; is not afraid to
take negative action when necessary.
- Creativity : Comes up with a lot of new and unique ideas;
easily makes connections among previously unrelated notions; tends
to be seen as original and value-added in brainstorming
- Customer Focus: Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and
requirements of internal and external customers; gets first-hand
customer information and uses it for improvements in products and
services; acts with customers in mind; establishes and maintains
effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and
- Dealing with Ambiguity : Can effectively cope with change; can
shift gears comfortably; can decide and act without having the
total picture; isn't upset when things are up in the air; doesn't
have to finish things before moving on; can comfortably handle risk
- Drive for Results: Can be counted on to exceed goals
successfully; is constantly and consistently one of the top
performers; very bottom-line oriented; steadfastly pushes self and
others for results.
- Interpersonal Savvy : Relates well to all kinds of people, up,
down, and sideways, inside and outside the organization; builds
appropriate rapport; builds constructive and effective
relationships; uses diplomacy and tact; can diffuse even
high-tension situations comfortably.
- Learning on the Fly: Learns quickly when facing new problems; a
relentless and versatile learner; open to change; analyzes both
successes and failures for clues to improvement; experiments and
will try anything to find solutions; enjoys the challenge of
unfamiliar tasks; quickly grasps the essence and the underlying
structure of anything. Our Competencies for All People Managers
- Strategic Agility : Sees ahead clearly; can anticipate future
consequences and trends accurately; has broad knowledge and
perspective; is future oriented; can articulately paint credible
pictures and visions of possibilities and likelihoods; can create
competitive and breakthrough strategies and plans.
- Developing Direct Reports and Others: -Provides challenging and
stretching tasks and assignments; holds frequent development
discussions; is aware of each person's career goals; constructs
compelling development plans and executes them; pushes people to
accept developmental moves; will take on those who need help and
further development; cooperates with the developmental system in
the organization; is a people builder.
- Building Effective Teams : Blends people into teams when
needed; creates strong morale - and spirit in their -team; shares
wins and successes; fosters open dialogue; lets people finish and
be responsible for their work; defines success in terms of the
whole team; creates a feeling of belonging in the team. Stuart
Weitzman is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer
and we pride ourselves on hiring and developing the best people.
All employment decisions (including recruitment, hiring, promotion,
compensation, transfer, training, discipline and termination) are
based on the applicant's or employee's qualifications as they
relate to the requirements of the position under consideration.
These decisions are made without regard to age, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, genetic characteristics, race, color,
creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage, citizenship,
disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy, or any
other legally-recognized protected basis prohibited by applicable
law. Visit Stuart Weitzman at www.stuartweitzman.com.
Keywords: Tapestry, Inc., Beverly Hills , Sales Lead II, Sales , Beverly Hills, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...