Front Desk Agent - Part Time
Location: Beverly Hills
Posted on: March 13, 2023
Highgate is a leading real estate investment and hospitality management company widely recognized as an innovator in the industry. Highgate is the dominant player in major U.S. gateway cities including New York, Boston, Miami, San Francisco and Honolulu, with a growing Caribbean and Latin America footprint. The hospitality forward company provides expert guidance through all stages of the property cycle, from planning and development through recapitalization or disposition. Highgate has a proven record of developing its diverse portfolio of bespoke lifestyle hotel brands, legacy brands, and independent hotels and resorts with contemporary programming and digital acumen. The company utilizes industry-leading revenue management tools that efficiently identify and predict evolving market dynamics to drive outperformance and maximize asset value. With an executive team consisting of some of the most experienced hotel management leaders, the company is a trusted partner for top ownership groups and major hotel brands. Highgate maintains corporate offices in New York, Chicago, Dallas, London, Miami, and Seattle. www.highgate.com .
Located in the heart of Beverly Hills, Mosaic Hotel is just steps from a diverse collection of world-class restaurants, museums, nightclubs, and the shops of Rodeo Drive, Wilshire Boulevard, and Century City. The Mosaic Hotel Beverly Hills, is an exclusive luxury Beverly Hills hotel and offers 49 newly-redesigned contemporary guestrooms with distinctive low-slung clean-lined chairs, luxurious linens and state-of-the-art technology. It's sister property Maison 140's location is a private and quiet hideaway steps from Beverly Hills hottest spots. Maison 140's redesigned guest rooms are the perfect blend of form and function. Inviting, peaceful and relaxing, our Beverly Hills hotel rooms feature Parisian-inspired d--cor that provides guests with a luxurious sanctuary, including Chinoiserie screens, hand-tufted European carpets and gilded armchairs for a truly singular experience.
The Front Office Agent is responsible for providing attentive, courteous and efficient service to all guests during check-in, throughout their stay, and at checkout, while maximizing room revenue and occupancy .
- Answer inquires from guests regarding restaurants, transportation, entertainment, etc.
- Follow all cash handling and credit policies.
- Be aware of all rates, packages and special promotions as listed in the Red Book.
- Be familiar with all in-house groups.
- Be aware of closed out and restricted dates.
- Obtain all necessary information when taking room reservations and follow the rate-quoting scenario.
- Be familiar with hospitality terminology.
- Have knowledge of emergency procedures and assist as needed.
- Handle check-ins and checkouts in a friendly, efficient and courteous manner.
- Use proper two-way radio etiquette at all times when communicating with other employees.
- Fully comprehend and be able to operate all relevant aspects of the Front Desk computer system.
- Be able to perform and complete all tasks and duties on the shift checklist in a timely and efficient manner.
- Be able to complete a bucket check, room rate verification report, and housekeeping report.
- Balance and prepare individual paperwork for closing of shift according to hotel standards.
- Maintain and market promotions and guest programs.
- Maintain a clean work area.
- Assist guests with safe deposit boxes .
Keywords: Mosaic, Beverly Hills , Front Desk Agent - Part Time, Sales , Beverly Hills, California
here to apply!