Team Leader, Housewares Sales
Company: Crate & Barrel
Location: Beverly Hills
Posted on: November 26, 2022
We inspire purpose-filled living that brings joy to the modern
home. With a team of more than 8,000 associates spanning 130 store
and distribution locations across the U.S. and Canada, we achieve
together, drive results and innovate to inspire. Drawn together by
a shared passion for our customers and a spirit of fun, we deliver
high-quality home furnishings that are expertly designed,
responsibly sourced and bring beauty and function to people's
homes. From the day we opened our first store in Chicago in 1962 to
the digital innovations that engage millions of customers today,
our iconic brand is nearly 60 years in the making-and our story is
We're here for it. We think you should be too. We're looking for a
driven professional with an inclusive mindset to join our team as a
Team Leader, Sales.
Your upbeat attitude and ability to engage customers keeps the
sales floor energized and Sales Associates motivated. Under the
direction of the Assistant Store Manager, Sales you lead your team
to meet daily sales goals - and exceed customer expectations. With
a constant eye on the sales floor, you adjust staffing as needed to
be sure every customer gets personal attention. You're a mentor.
You coach and develop creative ways to encourage your team to meet
sales goals and turn out a top-notch performance every day. You
provide productive feedback and thoughtful guidance to Sales
Associates, grooming them for advancement on the sales team.
What you'll do:
- Lead designated functional team and manage associate workload
as determined in partnership with the Assistant Store Manager.
- Coach Department Specialists and associates on exceptional
performance and maintain a strong visible presence in the
department/work area.Job Knowledge
- Partner with the Assistant Store Manager to train and develop
associates on product knowledge, selling, customer service,
operations, visual, policies and procedures, as applicable.
- Maintain an understanding of new store initiatives and
communicate changes to the Department Specialists and associates,
ensuring adoption throughout the store, into steady state.Results
- Focus on promoting and driving sales, maintaining an awareness
of current product in store and not in store.
- Review KPI results, working with Assistant Store Managers to
identify opportunities and corrective
- Communicate regularly with the applicable functional Assistant
Store Manager to review business results, execution of
plans/strategies, customer feedback and associate performance.
- Ensure all customers are provided gracious, quick and efficient
service through setting expectations and modeling behaviors.What
- Your sense of personal style with a discerning eye and passion
for design and home furnishings
- 1+ years customer service or retail experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- High school diploma/GED or equivalent
For all FT and PT roles: Availability to work days, evenings and
weekends, including Saturday and Sunday in some weeks
- For PT roles: Availability to be scheduled 12+ hours per week
(16+ is preferred), with a minimum of 8 hours and two shifts on
Friday, Saturday, and/or Sunday
Keywords: Crate & Barrel, Beverly Hills , Team Leader, Housewares Sales, Sales , Beverly Hills, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!