Company: Sysco Northeast Rdc
Location: Beverly Hills
Posted on: November 21, 2022
Company: US0045 Sysco Los Angeles, Inc.Zip Code:91789Minimum
Years of Experience:0-1 YearsEmployment Type:Full TimeTravel
Percentage: Up to 25%Are you an experienced Sales Professional,
Restaurant Manager, Culinary Manager or Chef looking for career
development opportunities? Join Sysco's World Class Sales Team and
explore all the benefits and perks. Why you should join our Sales
- Competitive base salary, bonus, plus promotional incentive
- Car allowance & cell phone provided
- Career pathing opportunities for both entry level, and
- Opportunity to be part of a purpose driven organization that
supports communities and associates
- Specialized sales training
- Individual as well as team-based selling
- Opportunity to learn different ethnic segments
- Monthly and annual sales rewards and recognition
- Robust benefits package including an Employee Stock Purchase
Plan, & 401(k) with automatic matchingJOB SUMMARYThis is an outside
sales position responsible for promoting the company's products and
services and for building relationships with new and existing
accounts. The main focus is to help Sysco customers succeed while
achieving sales and profit goals established by the company. This
position may require working some non-traditional hours (evening,
weekends, and holidays) to successfully meet customers' needs.The
sales territory for this role is: Hollywood / Beverly
- Develop new business, penetrate existing accounts, and minimize
lost business to achieve profitable sales growth and special
objectives within assigned territory.
- Seek and qualify prospects following company account
- Research customer business needs and develops a mix of products
and service to meet needs.
- Evaluate market trends and recommend products to customers,
based on business needs and goals.
- Be informed of market conditions, product innovations, and
competitors' products, prices, and sales; share information with
customers as part of value-added services provided.
- Answer customers' questions about products, prices,
availability, and product use.
- Provide product information and practical training to customer
- Drive personal vehicle to customer accounts, conventions,
company meetings, etc.
- Communicate and collect accounts receivable as necessary,
working with the credit department and client; collect all balances
due based on approved credit terms.
- Manage deliveries to the routing schedule published by the
transportation department; troubleshoot any problems that occur
during the order process (for example, out of stock items, special
order items, low inventory, etc.).
- Participate in company functions, promotions, customer visits,
and customer events.
- Attend and participate in general sales and district
- Engage in ongoing training sessions.
- Assist with the training of new employees as requested.
- Review and analyze daily and weekly reports such as
special-order requests, customer bid files, and sales/gross profit
- Perform administrative duties, such as preparing sales budgets
and reports, maintaining sales records, processing credits, and
pick-up requests, preparing sales quotes and menu suggestions, and
- Other duties may be assigned.QUALIFICATIONSRequired
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Sales, Marketing, Hospitality,
Culinary Arts or related discipline OR HSD/GED and 3 years
Restaurant Management, B2B or outside sales experiencePreferred
- Restaurant Management, Foodservice Outside Sales, Chef
Experience preferredCertificates, Licenses, and Registrations
- Valid driver's license with a "clean" driving record (including
no multiple DUIs within the last 2 years)
- Current automobile insurance with the following limits of
liability: Bodily injury - $100,000 each person and $300,000 each
accident; property damage - $100,000 is requiredRequirement
- Submit to pre-employment testing (Drug Screen, Background
- Must sign Sysco Protective Covenants Agreement.
- Reside or willing to relocate to the geographical vicinity of
- Basic PC skills and proficiency with MS Office.
- Ability to read, write, speak English.Competencies
- Building Trust
- Building Customer Loyalty
- Sales Ability / Persuasiveness
- Managing Work
- CommunicationBENEFITS INFORMATION:For information on Sysco's
Benefits, please visit https://SyscoBenefits.comHOW WE PROTECT OUR
- Personal protective equipment and masks provided
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, and cleaning procedures in
placeOVERVIEW:Sysco is the global leader in foodservice
distribution. With over 57,000 associates and a fleet of over
13,000 vehicles, Sysco operates approximately 326 distribution
facilities worldwide and serves more than 625,000 customer
locations.We offer our associates the opportunity to grow
personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a
dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds
their expectations. We're looking for talented, hard-working
individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you
why Sysco is at the heart of food and service.AFFIRMATIVE ACTION
STATEMENT:Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the
United States.We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity and
Affirmative Action employer, and consider qualified applicants
without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national
origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability,
veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state
or local law.This opportunityis available through Sysco
Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.
Keywords: Sysco Northeast Rdc, Beverly Hills , Sales Representative, Sales , Beverly Hills, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!