Sales: Senior Account Executive
Company: MILROSE CONSULTANTS LLC
Location: Beverly Hills
Posted on: July 30, 2022
Milrose Consultants is hiring a Senior Account Executive for its
recently acquired company, Permit Advisors, LLC!
Milrose Consultants is a national leader in the field of building
code consulting and municipal permitting. Established in 1988,
Milrose has over three decades of experience navigating clients
through the complex system of municipal government agencies to
ensure project success.
In 2020, Milrose significantly broadened its portfolio of service
offerings through acquiring Integrated Group, an esteemed
construction consultant and accredited special inspections agency
with offices in New York City and Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
Additionally, Milrose expanded its market reach by acquiring Permit
Advisors , a leading full-service national permit expediting firm
based out of Los Angeles, California.
Together, the Milrose family of companies comprises more than 200
diverse professionals who each bring extensive experience helping
clients achieve building compliance in municipalities throughout
the United States. Our seasoned code, zoning, and permitting
experts can handle all phases of the permit filing process, from
due diligence and initial research to performing the special
inspections and securing the final Certificate of Occupancy.
Milrose provides a comprehensive suite of building compliance
solutions to the industrial, academic, healthcare, institutional,
residential, commercial, retail, and entertainment business
sectors. Services provided by Milrose Consultants, Permit Advisors,
and Integrated Group include but are not limited to: Code
Consulting, Zoning Analysis, Special Inspections, and Permit
Expediting services for New Buildings, Interior Alterations,
Permits, Violation Research, Violations Dismissals, Letters of
Completion, and Certificates of Occupancy.
If you are a self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit, be part
of our team at Milrose!
In this role, you will be a hands-on business partner and trusted
advisor in creating and growing client relationships. This role
will increase revenue through educating prospects and existing
clients on Milrose's growing suite of service offerings. Other key
responsibilities include account development and day-to- day
management of a pipeline of opportunities.
The position is responsible for executing sales strategy, selling
the Milrose suite of services, and achieving the company's annual
This position reports to the Senior Vice President of Business
Development and has no direct reports.
Business Development & Account Management:
- Leverage existing industry relationships:
- Engage with existing network for new business
- Leverage existing network for introductions to new clients,
strategic partners and relevant industry players: tenants, owners,
GCs, project managers, architects, engineers, etc.
- Formulate sales plan to Identify new revenue:
- Solicit business from new clients, strategic partners, and
unassigned Milrose clients.
- Engage with a variety of industry players: tenants, owners,
GCs, project managers, architects, engineers, etc.
- Pursue meetings and/or presentations with potential clients for
new business opportunities.
- Identify, follow up and close all leads and opportunities on
new and existing business and develop a viable sales
- Build and develop relationships by participating in industry
networking groups, hosting client events and programs as required
to maintain a pulse on the market.
- Leverage Milrose Partner relationships to access and call
directly on end-client accounts (prospects as well as unassigned
- Collaborate with Milrose partners and other team members to
devise strategic approaches to existing and past clients.
- Through regular, proactive calling, and prospecting to build
awareness and preference for Milrose in the assigned vertical
- Solicit opportunities to serve as a project's full life-cycle
code & permitting consultant Lead all aspects of the commercial
sales process through contract award, collaborating with other
sales team members as needed.
- Business Analytics and Forecasting
- Mine data and translate it into relevant actionable business
- Understand trend analysis, market monitoring and results
- Identify valuable emerging markets in assigned
- Accurately forecast sales revenue in assigned territory.
- Regional Marketing Strategies
- Partner with the Corporate Marketing Department to develop and
maintain up to date relevant regional marketing promotional
- Partner with the Corporate Marketing Department to maintain a
professional presence on social media and develop content for
regional news, topics, marketing campaigns, newsletter,
- Identify and provide educational (accredited and
non-accredited) presentations to targeted clients and
- Professional Experience and Education
- Bachelor's Degree or relevant experience
- 7+ years of sales experience
- 2 - 5 years related prior experience with the Building
Department or sales experience in construction or related
- Demonstrate proficiency working with the internet, Microsoft
Office suite and SFDC.
- Superb communication skills.
Demonstrate flexibility in satisfying customer demands in a
high-volume production environment Maintains the highest levels of
customer care while demonstrating a friendly and cooperative
attitude either verbally or in emails.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role
routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones,
photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job.
The employee is occasionally required to sit; stoop, kneel, crouch
or crawl. Vision abilities required by this job include close
vision, distance vision, and ability to focus.
Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position, and hours of work and days are
generally Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Travel to client site or municipal agency as expected for this
position. Associate may be required to attend meetings at the
discretion of management and/or if it is project related.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or
contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or
responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.
Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time
with or without notice.
Milrose Consultants, LLC. is an Equal Employment Opportunity
Employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation,
gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Keywords: MILROSE CONSULTANTS LLC, Beverly Hills , Sales: Senior Account Executive, Sales , Beverly Hills, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!