HVAC Service Supervisor
Company: WORK WITH YOUR HANDZ
Location: Beverly Hills
Posted on: May 23, 2023
We are hiring a HVAC Service Manager!
Are you someone who enjoys training and coaching? Someone who
enjoys being challenged, helping others, and being part of a
growing team? If so, then this job is for you!
In business for over 15 years, our company strives to exceed
expectations by ensuring that all necessary work is completed to
the highest standards. We value our team and believe that they
deserve the best! We are passionate about our customers (both
internal and external) experiences.What can we do for YOU?We offer
base pay + bonus pay with potential earnings ranging anywhere from
$70,000 to $150,000. In addition to great pay, we offer the
- Provide stability.
- A company culture that pays close attention to its
- Continuous trainings
- Competitive Benefits and pay.
- Company Events
- Birthday recognition
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Birthday Off
- Company Vehicle What we need you to accomplish: MOTIVATE,
TRAIN, LEAD AND COACH a service team to success by holding them
accountable to KPIs and provide training where necessary. To do
this effectively you must be able to evaluate, analyze, and monitor
our market area to ensure our service team is meeting objectives
and goals when in a customers home. The ideal candidate will have a
proven track record in customer service management and leading a
large team to performance results.Responsibilities of our HVAC
- Manage and develop HVAC staff, including setting work
priorities, conducting staff meetings, coaching, mentoring, and
- Oversees daily operations to ensure that proper procedures and
guidelines are in place.
- Understands the financial and revenue goals and ensures their
department successfully meets or exceeds these numbers see the big
picture and work towards it.
- Has the ability and willingness to learn the industry standards
and practices, including product details and company services
- Offers exemplary customer service, including maintaining
customer relationships and ensuring repeat customers by coaching
your team to upsell products and services and taking care of any
customer concerns or complaints quickly and professionally.
- Assists with or performs administrative tasks.
- Develops working knowledge of industry regulations,
restrictions, and laws and ensures service department adheres to
- Resolves escalated customer issues by developing and
maintaining a great relationship with customers.
- Regularly audits work being done and customer service is
provided to ensure all standards are met and that repair work is
carried out effectively, correctly, and thoroughly.
- Promote enthusiasm and brand loyalty during daily huddles, team
meetings, and 1:1's.
Requirements for our HVAC Service Manager:
- Experience with residential home service company is a
- Management/Leadership/Coaching experience required.
- Possess the ability to inspire both personal and professional
growth in our team members.
- Ability to drive team performance to achieve all business goals
- Highly organized
- High integrity, exceptional communication, and social
- Technologically savvy.
- Team player with a willingness to go above and beyond. All
qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment
without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on,
race, gender, veteran status, disability, or other protected
category. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Keywords: WORK WITH YOUR HANDZ, Beverly Hills , HVAC Service Supervisor, Professions , Beverly Hills, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...