Amazing Senior Level Accounting/CPA opportunity in an
established and growing real estate / property management firm in
- Salary of $85K+
- Amazing culture, atmosphere and working environment
- Great bonus structure and benefits
- Active CPA a MUST
- Real Estate / Property Management background a HUGE plus
- Experience with Multifamily and Commercial properties a HUGE
- Experience with Yardi and/or Datafaction a HUGE plus
One the world's premier, full-service real estate services company.
Operating globally, the firm holds a leadership position in
virtually all of the world's key business centers. A global
presence whose clients include owners, operators, and investors in
the real estate industry, ranging from small private companies to
the largest private equity real estate firms in the world.
- Prepares all aspects of advanced level financial statement
packages for a portfolio of corporate clients set of commercial
properties, including creating and posting journal entries, general
ledger review and completion of back up schedules.
- Partners with real estate facility managers to ensure financials
are accurate and delivered timely, directly impacting client
satisfaction and company's value proposition.
- Ensures all expenses, receipts, funding requests, and other
accounting transactions for the period are accurately recorded.
- Reviews financial information to ensure compliance with
established procedures and accounting principles.
- Responds to and resolves issues and requests from management
teams and clients. Researches open accounting issues and recognizes
potential issues and/or conflicts.
- Follows standard policies and procedures to ensure internal and
external reporting requirements are consistently met.
- Participates in budget and forecasting functions for assigned
client?s property portfolio.
- Provides one-on-one and/or team training on specific tasks and
- Participates in the on-boarding and transition of clients.
- Bachelor?s Degree with an emphasis in Accounting, Finance, or
related field plus a minimum of five years accounting or finance
- Active California CPA
- Experience with full-cycle accounting and the preparation of
financial statement packages.
- Effective interpersonal, verbal and written communication
- Understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
and Financial Accounting Standards Board (FASB) regulations.
- Works effectively in a team environment through collaboration and
partnership. Customer service- oriented with an aspiration to
succeed with the client in mind.
- Ability to analyze and problem- solve effectively by offering
solutions to resolve issues.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite applications. We are an
equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all
qualified candidates without regard to disability or protected