Manufacturing - Maintenance Supervisor
Company: Takeda Pharmaceutical
Location: Beverly Hills
Posted on: August 7, 2022
By clicking the "Apply" button, I understand that my employment
application process with Takeda will commence and that the
information I provide in my application will be processed in line
that all information I submit in my employment application is true
to the best of my knowledge. Job Description Shift E (Weekend
Nights): This position reports to Weekend Night (E) shift. This
shift schedule is Saturday and Sunday 10:00 PM to 10:00 AM, plus a
third day during the week. This shift requires working on all
company designated holidays. Due to business need, on select
occasion employees may be required to work overtime and/or support
operations on an alternate shift. About the role: The maintenance
supervisor implements and supervises daily maintenance activities
at the LA Plant while maintaining compliance with the current
manufacturing practices (cGMPs), environmental health and safety
(EHS) guidelines and any other regulations that could apply. You
will drive results to support plant strategic goals. You will
enforce company rules and regulations and promote Baxter Values
within your shift. You will mentor employees to increase
performance. You will present technical reports and trends. You
will manage multiple goals in a manufacturing plant setting. How
you will contribute:
- Manage and lead maintenance crews.
- Manage maintenance throughout facility on your shift.
- Respond and report for the total LA Facility.
- Facilitate and verify appropriate training for all employees on
the shift (including cGMPs, job skills, safety).
- Ensure assigned projects and deliverables (i.e. corrective
actions, exception reports, meeting action items) are completed per
the commitment date.
- Increase performance with employees by providing a positive and
equitable work environment emphasizing respect, responsiveness, and
results, as well as using the talent management process.
- Assure work orders, calibrations and PM's are performed in a
thoughtful manner and reported in JDE.
- Assign resources to address emergency and urgent work
- Oversee and manage contractors to meet the responsibilities of
- Maintain equipment in sound condition, report deficiencies and
record in JDE.
- Coordinate training.
- Analyze and correct longer-term solutions to existing and
- Inspect, oversee and assure the facility and equipment remains
cGMP compliant and in a constant state of audit readiness.
- Perform disposal of Hazardous Waste.
- Must be able to work and facilitate a team-oriented
- Previous management experience is required.
- Must have ability to understand cGMPs and other regulatory
guidelines applicable to the medical/pharmaceutical industry.
- Must have experience with operation and controls of
manufacturing equipment and processes.
- Proficient with Computer Maintenance Management Systems
- Must have experience with Microsoft Office applications.
- May be required to supervise multiple groups. What you bring to
- High School Diploma or GED plus 6+ years of related experience
OR Bachelors' degree in science, engineering or other related
technical field and 3+ years of related experience.
- 3 years manufacturing engineering experience
- 5 years experience in a manufacturing environment
- FDA/cGMP experience.
- Must be able to lift, push, pull and carry up to 50 lbs.
- In general, the position requires a combination of sedentary
work and walking around observing conditions in the facility and
following up on work being performed by maintenance
- Must be able to work in controlled environments requiring
special gowning. Will be required to follow gowning requirements
and wear protective clothing over the head, face, hands, feet and
- No make-up, jewelry, contact lenses, nail polish or artificial
fingernails may be worn in the work environment.
- Will work in a cold and wet environment.
- Will be working in a loud area that requires hearing protection
and other protective equipment to be worn.
- Will work around chemicals such as alcohol, acids, buffers and
filter aid that may require respiratory protection.
- May be required to work or be assigned to a different shift as
- May be required to work in a Clean Room environment and under
cool/hot storage conditions.
- If this position is assigned to any the weekend shift, it will
be required to work on the company holidays. What Takeda can offer
- Comprehensive Healthcare: Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Financial Planning & Stability: 401(k) with company match and
Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase
additional vacation days
- Community Outreach Programs and company match of charitable
- Family Planning Support
- Professional training and development opportunities
- Tuition reimbursement More about us: At Takeda, we are
transforming patient care through the development of novel
specialty pharmaceuticals and best in class patient support
programs. Takeda is a patient-focused company that will inspire and
empower you to grow through life-changing work. Certified as a
Global Top Employer, Takeda offers stimulating careers, encourages
innovation, and strives for excellence in everything we do. We
foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our teams
are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and
a Brighter Future to people around the world. Empowering our people
to shine: Takeda is proud in its commitment to creating a diverse
workforce and providing equal employment opportunities to all
employees and applicants for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender
expression, parental status, national origin, age, disability,
citizenship status, genetic information or characteristics, marital
status, status as a Vietnam era veteran, special disabled veteran,
or other protected veteran in accordance with applicable federal,
state and local laws, and any other characteristic protected by
law. Location and Salary Information: This post excludes CO
applicants EEO Statement Takeda is proud in its commitment to
creating a diverse workforce and providing equal employment
opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, gender expression, parental status, national
origin, age, disability, citizenship status, genetic information or
characteristics, marital status, status as a Vietnam era veteran,
special disabled veteran, or other protected veteran in accordance
with applicable federal, state and local laws, and any other
characteristic protected by law. Locations USA - CA - Los Angeles
Worker Type Employee Worker Sub-Type Regular Time Type Full
Keywords: Takeda Pharmaceutical, Beverly Hills , Manufacturing - Maintenance Supervisor, Professions , Beverly Hills, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!