Loan Origination Support Analyst
Company: Union Bank
Location: Beverly Hills
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Are you passionate about creating an exceptional client
experience?Discover your opportunity with Union Bank -, a division
of the Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG), the 5th largest
financial group in the world. At Union Bank, we have our clients'
best interest in mind and draw on more than 160 years of experience
to understand their distinct needs to tailor our solutions. We're
part of 180,000 colleagues around the globe striving to be the
world's most trusted financial group, knowing that trust starts
with a culture of putting people first and empowering you to
achieve your potential.Join Union Bank, where being inspired is
expected and creating results is rewarded.This is a hybrid
position. There are flexible work from home options available. A
member of our recruitment team will discuss the options with you in
more detail.Job Summary:As a member of a dedicated origination
support team, you will work closely with sales teams to bring loans
and/or investments through the origination's pipeline to credit
approval and close. Underwrite and analyze due diligence in
connection with the financing of affordable housing. Scope of work
will include underwriting construction and permanent loans,
tax-exempt bonds, and Low-Income Housing Tax Credit investments.
Additional focus on sponsor analysis and risk management
- Underwrites financing structure of prospective loans and
- Collect and analyze project-level due diligence, including loan
documentation, partnership agreements, appraisals, market studies,
title abstracts, construction budgets, etc.
- Evaluate applicant's financial strength and capacity,
organizational capabilities, and other background information.
- Assimilate underwriting, due diligence, and sponsor analysis
into collateral materials for internal Credit Committee
- Prepare annual reviews of customers financial performance, as
well as that of individual loans and investments.
- Assist team leader on special projects, such as global
portfolio reporting and preparation for regulatory exams.
- Maintain high ethical standards and sound lending and investing
- 2+ years Real Estate industry experience or commensurate level
of post-graduate education in related fields of study.
- Requires excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong knowledge of accounting and comfort in analyzing
- Understanding of underwriting for commercial credit.
- Effective verbal and written communications skills.
- Successful completion of a major bank's credit training program
is a plus.The above statements are intended to describe the general
nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to
be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities duties
and skills required of personnel so classified.We are proud to be
an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer and committed to
leveraging the diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and experience of
our workforce to create opportunities for our colleagues and our
business. We do not discriminate in employment decisions on the
basis of any protected category.Some MUFG roles require that
individuals be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to
exemptions for medical or religious reasons, as well as any other
reason required by applicable law or order. Should you be selected
for an interview, your recruiter will provide additional
Keywords: Union Bank, Beverly Hills , Loan Origination Support Analyst, Professions , Beverly Hills, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!