CGP: Accounts Payable
Company: Century Group
Location: Beverly Hills
Posted on: May 24, 2023
- Receive accounts payable invoices for all entities on a daily
- Verify accuracy of accounts payable invoices
- Reconcile the invoices to make sure transactions foot
- Research prior balances and communicate any issues to internal
- Research invoice discrepancies
- Communicate issues to the internal accountant and communicate
with the vendors as directed by the internal accountant
- Consult with Tax Director on general ledger coding for those
items that may be expensed or capitalized
- Request W-9s for all new vendors and communicate new vendor
requests with Controller. Scan/save W-9s to network repository
- Review scans of invoices prior to input to confirm proper page
orientation and all information is complete and accurate
- Enter accounts payable invoices into accounting software for
payment for all entities on a daily basis
- Process accounts payable invoices for manual payments and wire
transfers by end of each work day
- Prepare and process bank reconciliations for all entities
including, but not limited to PIMCO, JPM bond funds and other
- Compile data and prepare reports as needed by personnel (i.e.
AP aging, vendor history, vendor research, etc.).
- Be prompt in reporting issues directly to the Controller and
providing updates on issues to the Controller as promptly and as
regular as possible
- Provide additional support to the accounting department as
Keywords: Century Group, Beverly Hills , CGP: Accounts Payable, Other , Beverly Hills, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...