Executive Assistant, Scripted TV
Location: Beverly Hills
Posted on: March 20, 2023
WME is a division of Endeavor, the leading global entertainment,
sports, and content company. We seek a highly organized,
detail-oriented, and resourceful Executive Assistant to support a
top Agent in the Television Department.QUALIFICATIONS OF THE IDEAL
- Dependable and disciplined with a high level of
- Passion for Television, and genuine interest in supporting the
daily responsibilities of a TV Scripted Agent, their business and
- Comfortable providing general administrative support in a
fast-paced, high-volume environment, able to function under tight
deadlines, has experience managing information like daily schedules
& calendars and data organization f or both Agent and Clients, as
well as client bookings, travel, Agents expenses .
- Detail-oriented organizational skills, communication, and
writing abilities. Responds with urgency and asks intelligent
questions to ensure alignment with Agent.
- The desire to embrace and improve the efficiency of the
existing structure of this office's workflow processes to help
improve and streamline this executive's core business.
- Willingness for a minimum 2-year commitment is strongly
preferred.ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES, ALL OF WHICH REQUIRE CLOSE
ATTENTION TO DETAIL:
- Manage phone log, prepare agendas, maintain calendar schedules
(including calls and virtual meetings), maintain spreadsheets, and
- Liaise professionally with internal staff, external clients,
and other industry leaders & executives (managers etc.).
- During meetings and phone calls, take notes to identify ,
discuss, and implement the action items.
- Maintain administrative procedures in line with company
policies and procedures, such as business travel arrangements and
the preparation of monthly expense reports for review and
- Organize, track, draft, and respond to email correspondence,
including sorting & screening emails and requests to determine
priority levels and action items.
- Track contracts & payments and update client calendars &
payment histories through a series of detailed grids.
- Basic contract review.
- Research and aid in preparing materials for presentation decks,
including gathering, compiling, verifying, and analyzing
information and data for memos, reports, presentations, etc.
- Participate in special-project assignments or personal
assistant tasks, on an as-needed basis.CORE COMPETENCIES,
QUALIFICATIONS, AND EXPERIENCE:
- Professional, dependable, organized, resourceful, and proactive
with good judgment, discretion, and communication skills (both
written and verbal), a friendly and open demeanor with the ability
to maintain confidentiality, a "can-do" positive attitude, and a
willingness to "go that extra mile."
- Comfortable with managing a high volume of work while still
maintaining critical attention to detail, juggling multiple
priorities while working on numerous projects, strong
task-management skills with minimal supervision, handling complex
instructions with care and follow-through, and demonstrating
overall accuracy and thoroughness in executing assigned tasks.
- High technical skills with Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Office
Suite (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint), Adobe, etc.
- Has a proven track record of problem-solving skills,
prioritizing workload, adapting to changes, and efficiently
managing one's time - all while working in a fast-paced
- Bachelor's degree and 5+ years of relevant administrative
experience. Previous experience managing an executive desk in
television or entertainment space is preferred, and a strong
understanding and overall enthusiasm for TV and entertainment
industry is strongly encouraged.
- The desire to review, understand and learn about the Television
- The unique and exciting opportunity to work at the leading
global entertainment, sports, and content company.
- Access to the tools, leadership, and resources necessary to
create the opportunity to do the best work of your career.
- Competitive benefits and programs to support well-being.Per
local requirements and in the interest of transparency, the range
shown below reflects the prevalent current hiring range for this
position. Hiring pay rates are based on a number of factors,
including location and may vary depending on job-related
qualifications, knowledge, skills and experience. Endeavor strives
to provide locally competitive rewards packages, which include base
rate along with, as applicable, short- and long-term incentives,
growth and developmental opportunities, and robust benefits, such
as health care, retirement, vacation and other paid time off, and
additional offerings.Hiring Range Minimum : $64,480 annuallyHiring
Range Maximum: $82,500 annually
Keywords: Endeavor, Beverly Hills , Executive Assistant, Scripted TV, Other , Beverly Hills, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...