Childrens Martial arts and fitness coaches
Company: Young Ninjas USA
Location: Beverly Hills
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Young Ninjas, a children's introduction to martial arts/fitness
program, is looking for part-time instructors teaching
basic/introductory martial arts skills. We incorporate lot's of
fitness, games and exercise. If you enjoy working with children in
small group settings, apply today! We teach classes outdoors, on
location, at homes and parks. No martial arts experience
- Any prior experience/background in sports, fitness, or martial
- Previous experience working with children in a group setting
- Fun, energetic, and enthusiastic
- Have a reliable source of transportation (No public
transportation, ride sharing, or motorcycle)
- Be able to commit to a semester of classes at a time - approx 8
- We are looking for instructors available on weekdays and/or
weekends anytime time in the morning up to afternoon.
- This is part time, Classes are 45-minutes to 60 minutes.
- Training/assistant rate: $20-$30 per class.
- After training, promotion to a sensei at $30-$40 per
- After approx 8-10 weeks teaching as a sensei, promotion to a
lead sensei for $40 per class + mileage reimbursement.
- Flexible schedule
- Upon promotion, opportunities to lead parties, workshops,
special events, etc.
Compensation: $30.00 - $40.00 per hour
Young Ninjas USA
Young Ninjas is a fun, non-contact, introduction to martial arts
for children ages 3-10. Young Ninjas does not have a studio
location. Rather, we run classes on site, at preschools and
elementary schools, after-school. Led by our awesome sensei's,
classes pack huge amounts of fun and fitness in a creative, age
appropriate, and non-competitive setting. While our ninja
headquarters is located in Culver City, we work with many schools
all over Los Angeles and the San Fernando valley.
curriculum: Young Ninjas was created by a bunch of dudes with
martial arts, fitness, and education backgrounds, to encourage
children to move, play, and challenge themselves. Through
age-appropriate and play based martial arts curriculum, our
objective is to make a positive impact on each child, by
introducing them to martial arts in a creative, fun, and
Students will learn new skills and valuable life lessons through
positive reinforcement, instilling children with self-confidence.
C'mon, how cool!
Classes sessions are 8-10 weeks, offered once a week for 45 minutes
or an hour. Most classes take place between 2-5pm, during the week.
If you like working with kids, enjoy a part time and flexible
schedule, and like having fun, Young Ninjas may be for you!
Keywords: Young Ninjas USA, Beverly Hills , Childrens Martial arts and fitness coaches, Other , Beverly Hills, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!