OR RN Circulator (Full Time)
Company: Surgery Partners
Location: Beverly Hills
Posted on: November 19, 2022
DescriptionOR RN Circulator - FULL TIME with a $5,000 sign on
The RN Circulator assists in provision of nursing care to patients
in an Ambulatory Surgical Center setting. Assumes total
responsibility for patient care in accordance with physician's
orders and centers policies. During operations and other surgical
procedures, the circulator assists by acting as an intermediary
between the operating room staff and the rest of the surgical
- Performs scrub functions including the selection and handling
of instruments and supplies used during procedure.
- Performs circulating functions including monitoring, recording
and communicating patient condition and managing overall nursing
care of patient before, during and after procedure.
- Directly assists operating physician with surgical tasks
including hemostasis, suturing and wound exposure as well as
- Prepares operating rooms and surgical instruments and equipment
- Graduate of Accredited School of Nursing; current state RN
- CPR and ACLS required.
- Minimum 2 years in the OR; ability to scrub as well as
Keywords: Surgery Partners, Beverly Hills , OR RN Circulator (Full Time), Other , Beverly Hills, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!