Company: Tapestry, Inc.
Location: Beverly Hills
Posted on: November 19, 2022
Stuart Weitzman is a leading luxury accessories brand that is
synonymous with strength in femininity. Defined by an energetic,
modern and bold attitude, SW is known for its unique approach to
melding fashion, function and fit in every silhouette. The brand's
focus on creating timeless, effortless shoes and handbags that are
engineered to empower women with both confidence and comforthas
resonated around the world, as SW is now available in all corners
of the globe through an array of websites, boutiques and retail
partners.Stuart Weitzman is part of the Tapestry portfolio - a
global house of brands powered by optimism, innovation and
inclusivity.Job Title: Temporary Associate, North American
RetailPrimary Purpose: Supports the customer experience and
completes operational tasks to assist in achieving store's sales
plan. The successful individual will leverage their proficiency in
- Exhibit the competencies listed below with a focus on Drive for
- Complete daily operational tasks, including shipment, order
fulfillment, stockroom organization, inventory management, and
bringing/returning product to sales floor.
- Maintain overall cleanliness and Stuart Weitzman's standards on
the selling floor, in the stockroom, and offsite/warehouse.
- Demonstrate a strong communication, adaptability, and
flexibility to change based on needs of business.
- Deliver a bold, energetic, purpose-driven customer
- Ensure Stuart Weitzman's Visual Guidelines are properly
executed and maintained on the sales floor at all times.
- Support floor moves.
- Execute all types of operational tasks as assigned.
- Adhere to all Stuart Weitzman policies, including Loss
- Be a brand ambassador of Stuart WeitzmanThe accomplished
individual will possess:
- Strong communication skills both oral and written.
- Excellent organization and attention to detail.
- Knowledge of POS, Microsoft office, and basic computer skills
(including iPads, Internet, Mobile POS).The accomplished individual
- Ability to execute at a fast pace.
- Ability to maneuver sales floor and stockroom; climbing,
bending and kneeling are required.
- Ability to frequently lift and carry up to 25 pounds and, at
times, lift and carry product/cartons up to 50 pounds to process
- Ability to meet SW Scheduling & Availability Expectations,
including ability to work a flexible schedule, including nights,
weekends, and holidays. An outstanding professional will have:
- 1-2 years of experience in a retail environment preferred.
- High School diploma or equivalent work experience preferred.
Note: This document serves only as a sample of job duties and
responsibilities and does not include an exhaustive list of all
performance requirements.Our Competencies for All Employees
- Drive for Results: Can be counted on to exceed goals
successfully; is constantly and consistently one of the top
performers; very bottom-line oriented; steadfastly pushes self and
others for results.
- Customer Focus: Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and
requirements of internal and external customers; gets first-hand
customer information and uses it for improvements in products and
services; acts with customers in mind; establishes and maintains
effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and
- Creativity: Comes up with a lot of new and unique ideas; easily
makes connections among previously unrelated notions; tends to be
seen as original and value-added in brainstorming settings.
- Interpersonal Savvy: Relates well to all kinds of people, up,
down, and sideways, inside and outside the organization; builds
appropriate rapport; builds constructive and effective
relationships; uses diplomacy and tact; can diffuse even
high-tension situations comfortably.
- Learning on the Fly: Learns quickly when facing new problems; a
relentless and versatile learner; open to change; analyzes both
successes and failures for clues to improvement; experiments and
will try anything to find solutions; enjoys the challenge of
unfamiliar tasks; quickly grasps the essence and the underlying
structure of anything.
- Perseverance: Pursues everything with energy, drive, and a need
to finish; seldom gives up before finishing, especially in the face
of resistance or setbacks.
- Dealing with Ambiguity: Can effectively cope with change; can
shift gears comfortably; can decide and act without having the
total picture; isn't upset when things are up in the air; doesn't
have to finish things before moving on; can comfortably handle risk
and uncertainty.Tapestry, Inc., parent company of the Stuart
Weitzman brand, is an equal opportunity and affirmative action,
employer and we pride ourselves on hiring and developing the best
people. All employment decisions (including recruitment, hiring,
promotion, compensation, transfer, training, discipline and
termination) are based on the applicant's or employee's
qualifications as they relate to the requirements of the position
under consideration. These decisions are made without regard to
age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
genetic characteristics, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity,
national origin, alienage, citizenship, disability, marital status,
military status, pregnancy, or any other legally-recognized
protected basis prohibited by applicable law. Visit Stuart Weitzman
Keywords: Tapestry, Inc., Beverly Hills , Temporary Associate, Other , Beverly Hills, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!