Client Svcs Specialist II
Company: City National Bank
Location: Beverly Hills
Posted on: November 18, 2022
CLIENT SVCS SPECIALIST II
WHAT IS THE OPPORTUNITY?
This person will handle a variety of branch transactions for
Entertainment Operations except new accounts. They are expert in
all aspects of providing exemplary customer service and assisting
customers with any transaction. Has good working knowledge of bank
policies and procedures.
Entertainment Banking Division
Make your mark as a member of City National's Entertainment Banking
group. You will help deliver sophisticated financial solutions
through white-glove service to people and organizations in every
facet of the entertainment business. City National has been a
fixture in entertainment banking for more than 60 years, setting
ourselves apart with in-depth expertise and knowledge of the
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Responsible for the "back office" functions of the branch.
- Provides the branch with the flexibility and expertise to
perform the duties of the Client Service Representative functions
at a moments notice. Actively identifies and participates in the
cross selling of CNB products and services when appropriate.
- Responsible for coaching of branch colleagues in policies,
procedures, and/or processes in the various functions.
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
- Minimum 2 years of experience working in a bank branch or bank
operations role with cash handling experience required
- Minimum 2 year direct customer service experience required
- Minimum 2 year of basic computer experience (e.g. Microsoft
Word, Excel, Outlook) required
Skills and Knowledge
- Minimum of 1 year experience in a banking environment
- Good problem solving and communication skills required.
- A general understanding of branch operations preferred.
- Basic computer skills including ability to use Microsoft Word
and Excel preferred.
- Ability to perform branch positions with minimal supervision
- Working knowledge of Federal Regulations and Bank policies and
- Thorough knowledge of Bank products and services required.
- Good verbal and written communication skills required.
- Ability to handle problem situations with colleagues and
clients effectively required.
Starting base salary: $18.39 - $27.62 per hour. Exact compensation
may vary based on skills, experience, and location. This job is
eligible for bonus and/or commissions.
*To be considered for this position you must meet at least these
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the
general nature and level of work performed by employees within this
classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as
a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and
qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
INCLUSION AND EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYMENT
City National Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to
diversity and inclusion. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, veteran status or any other basis protected by
ABOUT CITY NATIONAL
We start with a basic premise: Business is personal. Since day one
we've always gone further than the competition to help our clients,
colleagues and community flourish. City National Bank was founded
in 1954 by entrepreneurs for entrepreneurs and that legacy of
integrity, community and unparalleled client relationships
continues to drive phenomenal growth today. City National is a
subsidiary of Royal Bank of Canada, one of North America's leading
diversified financial services companies.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected
Keywords: City National Bank, Beverly Hills , Client Svcs Specialist II, Other , Beverly Hills, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!