Public Area / House Attendant
Company: Highgate Hotels
Location: Beverly Hills
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Highgate is a leading real estate investment and hospitality
management company widely recognized as an innovator in the
industry. Highgate is the dominant player in major U.S. gateway
cities including New York, Boston, Miami, San Francisco and
Honolulu, with a growing Caribbean and Latin America footprint. The
hospitality forward company provides expert guidance through all
stages of the property cycle, from planning and development through
recapitalization or disposition. Highgate has a proven record of
developing its diverse portfolio of bespoke lifestyle hotel brands,
legacy brands, and independent hotels and resorts with contemporary
programming and digital acumen. The company utilizes
industry-leading revenue management tools that efficiently identify
and predict evolving market dynamics to drive outperformance and
maximize asset value. With an executive team consisting of some of
the most experienced hotel management leaders, the company is a
trusted partner for top ownership groups and major hotel brands.
Highgate maintains corporate offices in New York, Chicago, Dallas,
London, Miami, and Seattle. www.highgate.com.Located in the heart
of Beverly Hills, Mosaic Hotel is just steps from a diverse
collection of world-class restaurants, museums, nightclubs, and the
shops of Rodeo Drive, Wilshire Boulevard, and Century City. The
Mosaic Hotel Beverly Hills, is an exclusive luxury Beverly Hills
hotel and offers 49 newly-redesigned contemporary guestrooms with
distinctive low-slung clean-lined chairs, luxurious linens and
state-of-the-art technology. - It's sister property Maison 140's
location is a private and quiet hideaway steps from Beverly Hills
hottest spots. Maison 140's redesigned guest rooms are the perfect
blend of form and function. Inviting, peaceful and relaxing, our
Beverly Hills hotel rooms feature Parisian-inspired d--cor that
provides guests with a luxurious sanctuary, including Chinoiserie
screens, hand-tufted European carpets and gilded armchairs for a
truly singular experience.The House Attendant is responsible for
the maintenance and cleanliness of all assigned areas and
equipment. He/she is also responsible for delivering items to
guestrooms (express checkout, newspapers - property specific,
- Buff floors daily according to hotel standards.
- Shampoo carpets in the public areas according to hotel
- Shampoo furniture as needed.
- Deliver items to guest rooms as requested by associates or
- Handle all requests for assistance in a friendly, efficient and
- Handle items for "Lost and Found" according to hotel
- Clean guestrooms as needed.
- Have knowledge of and assist in all emergency procedures.
- Maintain hotel equipment in proper working order.
- Maintain storage of hotel equipment in proper area.
- Complete special projects as assigned by the Housekeeping
- Ensure overall guest satisfaction.
- High School diploma or equivalent and/or experience in a hotel
or a related field preferred.
- Must be able to exert up to 100 pounds of force occasionally,
and/or 50 pounds of force frequently and/or up to 20 pounds of
force constantly to lift, carry, push, pull, or otherwise move
- Ability to stand during entire shift.
- Must be able to effectively communicate both verbally and
written, with all level of employees and guests in an attentive,
friendly, courteous and service oriented manner. -
Keywords: Highgate Hotels, Beverly Hills , Public Area / House Attendant, Other , Beverly Hills, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!