Company: David Yurman
Location: Beverly Hills
Posted on: June 24, 2022
OverviewDavid Yurman is a celebrated American jewelry company
founded in New York by David Yurman, a sculptor, and his wife,
Sybil, a painter and ceramicist. When the artists began
collaborating, their goal was simply to make beautiful objects to
wear. Today, with their son, Evan, they create timeless, yet
contemporary Men's and Women's jewelry for all lifestyles through
unconventional artistry, featuring their signature cable motif.
The David Yurman Beverly Hills team is looking for a Brand
Ambassador to share the company's mission to clients, delivering a
superior customer service experience. They will achieve a high
volume of personal sales through clientele development and product
knowledge. This is a commission-eligible role.
The David Yurman Brand Ambassador will be accountable for the
following key deliverables:
Sales and Service
- Deliver individual sales budget by maximizing all selling
- Create a positive and rewarding client experience, that is warm
and hospitable in all customer interactions
- Provide exceptional customer service by ensuring that the
customer takes priority at all times
- Fully support and align with all key business initiatives and
new product launches
- Remain current and knowledgeable of industry trends, to
determine opportunities to maximize sales within the market.
- Collect meaningful customer data for the purpose of building
relationships and personalizing future client development
- Utilize the available marketing tools to engage current and new
business and drive sales
- Embrace and utilize technology to enhance customer
- Assist with inventory control and keep shrink levels below
- Maintain consistent visual merchandising and housekeeping
standards reflecting current visual guidelines and priorities at
- Maintain an up to date knowledge of all product categories
- Ensure adherence to company retail operating and security
- Partner with support team in the repair process and follow up
on customer communication
- Be aware of the impact of behavior on others
- Provide help and advice to colleagues to achieve goals
- Demonstrate a flexible approach, responding positively to any
- Previous retail or luxury retail sales or relevant clientele
- Proven track record in achieving sales results
- Exceptional clientele, customer relationship building
- Demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills
- Possess computer skills to operate our retail POS system, and
MS Office Programs such as Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Flexibility to work in various roles based on business needs
(i.e. on the sales floor, operations, etc.).
- Flexibility to work non-traditional hours, including days,
nights, weekends and holidays.
Keywords: David Yurman, Beverly Hills , Brand Ambassador, Other , Beverly Hills, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!