Junior Project Coordinator
Company: LA Computer World
Location: Beverly Hills
Posted on: June 20, 2022
About UsEstablished in 2009, LA Computer World began in the
Greater Los Angeles area, and is now servicing companies
nationwide. Our highly experienced team is passionate about
technology, and we deliver the very best innovations in
technological solutions to achieve our clients' needs.
Job DescriptionWe are looking for a Junior Project Coordinator to
help organize and administer multiple projects within our growing
organization. This dynamic position requires the ability to think
critically and offer solutions to problems with a high level of
professionalism. This is a unique opportunity for someone who is
interested in becoming a part of a fast-paced team at a growing
company, with opportunities for significant advancement in project
management. -An ideal Junior Project Coordinator is someone who can
be trusted to effectively coordinate the efforts of a project team
with limited supervision, and make sure the project is completed on
time and within budget. -
What You'll Be Doing
- Working with the project management team, including the Project
Director, to support efficient team operation.
- Assign tasks to internal teams and assist with schedule
- Coordinate tasks and resources, both internal and
- Make sure that clients' needs are met as projects evolve.
- Monitor project progress and communicate any issues that
- Act as the point of contact and communicate project status to
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans,
- Use various software, including word processing, spreadsheets,
databases, and presentation software.
- Contribute to the team effort by accomplishing related results
- Strong time-management skills and the ability to multitask,
coordinate multiple projects at once by priority, and meet
- Flexible team player willing to do what it takes to get the job
done; adaptable and enjoys a challenge.
- Thrive in an intense, do-it-yourself, start-up
- Exceptional organizational skills and impeccable attention to
- A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong
decision-making skills; ability to complete a high volume of tasks
and projects with little guidance.
- Confident personality and capable of being persistent when
- High degree of professionalism in dealing with diverse groups
of people, including senior executives and clients; diplomatic and
- Positive attitude and willingness to work with all team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong client-facing and teamwork skills
- Ability to perceive and ameliorate conflict and tension.
- Aptitude for learning new software and systems.
- Must be able to climb stairs to perform work.
- Reliable transportation; this is an in-office position.
Preferred QualificationsPlease apply even if you do not meet the
- Previous experience as a project coordinator
- Experience with project management tools (e.g. Asana, Trello,
- Basic technical knowledge
- Familiarity with Office365 / G-Suite
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working
on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent
shifts in direction
- Stress tolerant -- thrives in a high-pressure environment
- 401k with employer match
- Health Insurance Options
Job Type: Full-timeJob Location: 9421 W Pico Blvd, Los Angeles CA
90035. This is an in-office position.Salary: $18 - $25 per hour
(depending on experience)
Keywords: LA Computer World, Beverly Hills , Junior Project Coordinator, Other , Beverly Hills, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!