Private Wealth Associate
Company: Union Bank
Location: Beverly Hills
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Are you passionate about creating an exceptional client
experience?Discover your opportunity with Union Bank -, a division
of the Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG), the 5th largest
financial group in the world. At Union Bank, we have our clients'
best interest in mind and draw on more than 160 years of experience
to understand their distinct needs to tailor our solutions. We're
part of 180,000 colleagues around the globe striving to be the
world's most trusted financial group, knowing that trust starts
with a culture of putting people first and empowering you to
achieve your potential.Join Union Bank, where being inspired is
expected and creating results is rewarded.Job Summary:We're seeking
a Private Banking Associate to provide efficient and professional
customer service to Private Bank clients. You will ensure clients'
routine banking needs are met by providing personalized and
specified services such as cashing checks and accepting
- Direct customers to the appropriate officer or staff
- Assist customers with routine banking transactions, may also
issue cashier's checks, money orders, traveler's checks, and money
- Respond to customer questions regarding account balances.
- Introduce other bank services by cross-selling.
- Service clients' lending/operations request. Interact with
clients to gather information, respond to inquiries, and resolve
- Perform a variety of administrative duties in support of the
Private Bank officers:
- Type green sheets, memoranda, and other related documents.
- Answer telephones and take messages accurately.
- Schedule meetings and arrange appointments.
- Maintain alphabetical, numerical and/or subject files in a neat
and organized manner.
- Assist loan officers in reviewing and monitoring loan documents
- Assist in preparing credit recommendation and
- 1 - 2 years experience in bank-wide policies and
- Knowledge of the various services and products offered to the
Private Bank customers
- Typing skills (45 - 55 w.p.m.)Pursuant to the SAFE Act
requirements, all applicants for employment who will be engaged in
residential loan mortgage originations (as defined by the SAFE Act)
must register with the federal registry system and maintain a
status in good standing under the SAFE Act requirements. If at any
time the Bank determines that your position requires SAFE Act
registration, you will be required to register and to submit to the
required SAFE Act background check and registration process.
Failure to register successfully or to maintain a status in good
standing under the SAFE Act will affect your eligibility for
continued employment and may result in your immediate
termination.The above statements are intended to describe the
general nature and level of work being performed. They are not
intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all
responsibilities duties and skills required of personnel so
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
and committed to leveraging the diverse backgrounds, perspectives
and experience of our workforce to create opportunities for our
colleagues and our business. We do not discriminate on the basis of
race, color, national origin, religion, gender expression, gender
identity, sex, age, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran and
military status, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation,
genetic information, or any other status of an individual or that
individual's associates or relatives that is protected under
applicable federal, state, or local law.Some MUFG roles require
that individuals be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to
exemptions for medical or religious reasons, as well as any other
reason required by applicable law or order. Should you be selected
for an interview, your recruiter will provide additional
Keywords: Union Bank, Beverly Hills , Private Wealth Associate, Other , Beverly Hills, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!