Personal Banker I
Company: Luther Burbank Savings
Location: Beverly Hills
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionAre you passionate about helping clients with
their financial welfare? Have you been looking for an opportunity
to make a difference? At Luther Burbank Savings, our mission is to
improve your financial future – whether you are a customer,
employee, or shareholder. You're worth more here. We are a
state-chartered, FDIC-insured bank specializing in originating
multifamily and residential real estate loans funded by retail
savings deposits. We have an established reputation for high
integrity, responsive delivery, and competitive pricing. Since
opening our doors in 1983, we have recorded profits consecutively
since our second quarter of operations. Consequently, we have grown
to a $7 billion institution with branches and loan offices in
California, Oregon, and Washington. Here at LBS, we foster an
environment that encourages our team members to grow and develop
their careers. We are looking for a Personal Banker who will works
closely with customers to determine their banking needs and to
provide individualized service by providing tailored banking
solutions. Assists customers with account needs and general account
maintenance. Conducts financial transactions; handles routine
customer inquiries both in person and on the telephone. What will
your day look like? You will:
- Build personal and business banking relationships with existing
and prospective clients by engaging them by phone, in person,
- Uncover a client's needs and provide appropriate solutions and
product education to help them achieve their financial goals.
- Tasks include efficiently opening and servicing personal and
- Perform outbound calls to bank prospects and existing clients
for business development and deepening relationships.
- Service requests, ensure a positive client experience.
- Handle branch operational tasks and process client transactions
while adhering to bank policy and regulations. What you will need
for this position: Luther Burbank Savings requires that all new
employees be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of
employment, and proof of vaccination must be provided prior to the
start of employment.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED);
- 3 to 5 years of banking or Financial Services Industry
experience including sales and customer service experience.
- Enthusiastic, highly motivated self-starter with a strong work
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven customer service, interpersonal, and team collaboration
- Knowledge of bank policy and regulations.
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Ability to learn and adapt to new information and technology
platforms. What we offer:
- Competitive Salary
- A comprehensive benefits package includes medical HMO or PPO,
dental, and vision
- Life/AD&D & Long Term Disability Benefits
- Flexible spending accounts (FSA) Dependent Care
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Matching 401(k)
- Vacation and Sick benefits
- Personal Holiday
- Paid Bank Observed Holidays Luther Burbank Savings is an equal
opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to
creating an inclusive environment for all employees. To learn more
about the categories of personal information collected and the
purpose for which the information will be used, please visit our
CCPA Employee Privacy Notice.
Keywords: Luther Burbank Savings, Beverly Hills , Personal Banker I, Other , Beverly Hills, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!