Overnight Houseperson - Waldorf Astoria Beverly Hills
Location: Beverly Hills
Posted on: May 15, 2022
As a leading hotel in the luxury market, Waldorf Astoria Beverly
Hills is looking for a n Overnight Houseperson to join our
Housekeeping Team ! This Forbes 5-Star hotel has 170 rooms, 6,300
square feet of banquet space, and 4 food and beverage outlets. This
includes 2 Jean-Georges concepted restaurants, lobby lounge, and
in-room dining. The ideal candidate will have at least one (1) year
of hotel experience
- Classification: Full-Time
- Shift: 8-hours, PM (Overnights) We are a union property and
offer benefits, including Paid Time Off, Team Member Travel
Program, Employee Restaurant, and other FANTASTIC Hilton Perks!
Want to learn more? What are the qualifications for the position?
The ideal candidate must have:
- Professional presentation
- Strong English language skills and communication skills
- Ability to work with maximum accuracy
- Efficiency and attention to detail, maintaining a keen sense of
urgency at all times.
- Strong organizational skills and demonstrated ability to
multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced work environment, must be
self-directed, motivated and demonstrate exceptional customer
service and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent ability to communicate clearly, concisely, and openly
in all interactions.
- Ability to actively demonstrate initiative in job performance,
including anticipating what needs to be done before it becomes a
- Excels in a team environment.
- The ability to maintain confidentiality of guest information
and pertinent hotel data
- Ability to work holidays and weekends is required. Past hotel
housekeeping experience required. A plus woud be:
- 5 Star hotel experience highly preferred
- Luxury hotel experience
- Training in Forbes standards of service preferred
- Strong preference for candidates with additional language
skills in German, French, Spanish, Arabic, Japanese, Korean or
Chinese What will I be doing? As a Housekeeping Houseperson, you
would be responsible for cleaning and maintaining all public areas
of the hotel and responding to guest requests in the hotel's
continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and
financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for
performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Clean designated areas including, but not limited to,
restrooms, public areas, hallways, stairwells, elevators, offices
and banquet/meeting/conference rooms
- Perform a variety of tasks including, but not limited to,
dusting and polishing furniture and fixtures, vacuuming, mopping,
sweeping, shampooing carpets, washing windows, emptying carts of
soiled linens, cleaning/waxing floors, removing and disposing of
trash, insects and debris and emptying ashtrays
- Greet guests in a friendly manner
- Perform deep cleaning tasks and special projects (for example:
mattress flipping, furniture moves, etc.), as needed
- Assist in delivering guest requests and in cleaning guest
rooms, as needed
- Assist other team members in housekeeping, as needed What are
we looking for? Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a
leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon
of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is
the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission,
and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline In
addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key
- Customer Focus
- Adaptability What will it be like to work for Hilton? Hilton is
the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector
from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay
suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has
offered business and leisure travelers the finest in
accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated
to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest
experiences across its . Our vision "to fill the earth with the
light and warmth of hospitality" unites us as a team to create
remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And,
our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Keywords: Hilton, Beverly Hills , Overnight Houseperson - Waldorf Astoria Beverly Hills, Other , Beverly Hills, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!