Company: Burger Lounge
Location: Beverly Hills
Posted on: May 8, 2022
Line Cooks are invited to join the Burger Lounge team! -Tips
average $4-6 on top of the hourly rate. With our Instant Pay
benefit, you work today and get paid tomorrow. Every day is pay
Work Where the Grass Is Greener:A great career starts with the best
ingredients. Were on a mission to make things better and were not
just talking about our grass-fed burgers. Were also here to put
Loungers in the best place for them to succeed. After all, to turn
our food into an experience, we dont just need people we need
personalities. We celebrate the uniqueness of our employees,
recognize true talent and reward a job well done. Join us today and
see why the grass is greener at Burger Lounge.Ideal Loungers:
- Will be proud to serve food that honors the body and
- Expect & deliver impressive results
- Never settle for less, even the best can be better
- Speak and act with kindness & respect
- See every day as an opportunity to have fun with their team &
- We encourage everyone to Be Uncommon, Be YOU!
Exempt/Non-Exempt: Non-ExemptReports To: Kitchen ManagerJob
Summary: Line Cooks are the first level on the culinary team and
train in all prep and line cook procedures and standards. Line
Cooks may act in the capacity of prep cook to ensure each shift is
set-up for success, then transition into line cook to oversee fryer
and/or salad lines as needed. Line Cooks ensure all food items are
portioned and prepared according to standards and maintain a clean
and safe kitchen environment. A Line Cooks work schedule fluctuates
based on business and staffing needs and requires availability to
work days, nights, weekends and holidays, as needed.Essential
- Follows Burger Lounges Vision, Mission and Core Values to
ensure employees and guest leave happier then when they
- Communicates well with others and uses friendly, respectful and
- Works well with all employees, respects differences, helps to
make others feel included and comfortable
- Open to feedback, learns from mistakes and takes accountability
- Line Cooks are focused on ensuring guests leave happier than
when they arrived by preparing food that honors guest requests,
restrictions and modifications.
- Ensures Onion Rings, French fries and Salads are prepared
correctly and timely to maximize quality and guest
- Follows Burger Lounge hand-washing procedures and
- Follows proper safety procedures, uses the right tools, and
identifies safety hazards.
- Always uses cut gloves properly when handling knifes, cutting
or slicing any food items.
- At Burger Lounge, everyone washed dishes. Line Cooks load and
runs dish washing machine regularly. Keeps kitchen equipment clean.
Maintains kitchens overall cleanliness. May assist in deep cleaning
tasks as needed.
- Cleans and sanitize all work surfaces, utensils and work areas.
Fills sanitizer buckets to appropriate level and labels.
- Reads and follows all Prep Lists and consistently uses tablet
to ensure food prep consistency and standards are always met.
- Completes daily prep lists within suggested timelines ensuring
food meets quality standards.
- Fills-out labels correctly and labels products accurately.
- Burger Lounge recipe comprehension, basic or intermediate knife
and kitchen equipment skills.
- Chops cucumbers, cherry tomatoes and slices potatoes. Starts
blanching process by soaking potatoes in water.
- Prepares all sauces according to standards and ensures sauce
bottles are filled appropriately.
- Prepares all proteins (beef, chicken, turkey, fish, quinoa)
according to Burger Lounge standards.
- Strong comprehension of all salad and fry recipes to ensure all
items are prepared correctly and meets Burger Lounge
- Maintains inventory of food and other items on the line needed
for the salad and fry stations.
- Successfully reads tickets and times fryer item preparation
with plating to ensure quality.
- Ensure all kitchen equipment is regularly maintained and
- Assist with supervising food temperature to ensure ingredients
are kept at appropriate temperatures and stored properly.
- Assist as necessary in receiving, verifying and properly
storing food, beverage and supplies. Ensures first in- first out
(FIFO) is always followed.
- Conducts back-of-house opening and closing tasks as
- Other tasks as assigned.Qualifications and Education
- Some prior kitchen/ culinary experience in a fast-paced kitchen
environment highly preferred but not required.
- Ability to remain calm under pressure and fast-paced
- Reliable transportation and ability to arrive to work on time
and maintain a positive attendance record.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and
- Good communication, organization, and positive interpersonal
skills to establish and maintain effective working relationships
- Current Food Handlers Card. Serve-Safe preferred.Preferred
Skills: High school diploma or GED, strong knife skills,
multi-tasker, safety-minded, team player.
Our Company offers a variety of benefits including: -
- Instant Pay+Tips (daily tips + up to half of a shifts earnings
paid the following business day)
- Comprehensive Medical/Dental/Vision package for employees
averaging 25+ hours weekly
- Free employee shift meals
- Pre-Tax Parking & Transportation Benefit + 50% employer
- Discounted wellness, tickets, and travelOur employees average
$4-6/hour in tips. We believe every position is important in
enhancing the guest experience and tips are paid out equally across
all Loungers. - -Employee Safety During The COVID-19
Pandemic:Burger Lounge takes employee and guest safety very
seriously. During this time, we have instituted additional measures
to ensure your health and well-being including:
- Social Distancing Guidelines
- Mandatory face coverings (PPE) for all employees
- Mandatory gloves for all employees (with the exception of
- A stringent clean and disinfect/sanitize policy adopted from
?Burger Lounge is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and
participates in E-Verify
Keywords: Burger Lounge, Beverly Hills , Line Cook, Other , Beverly Hills, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!