Company: Together CFO
Location: Beverly Hills
Posted on: May 6, 2022
- Support Founder in both personal as well as business tasks,
including scheduling meetings and itineraries for travel.
- Phones, video calls, and email.
- document preparation
- Support Team including scheduling for meetings, travel, and
other administrative tasks as needed.
- support client needs, arrange monthly meetings and onboarding
- Follow-ups with stakeholders
- Light bookkeeping
- outreach to vendors/ partners
- College degree required.
- At least 1-3 years' experience in business management or
- Bookkeeping experience with Quickbooks Desktop is
- Exceptional organization and time management skills. Strong
attention to detail is a must.
- Ability to interpret responsibilities and take an
- Must be a creative problem-solver with the ability to manage
multiple projects, utilizing strong leadership skills and
- Excellent grammar, proofreading and communication skills and a
client services approach to daily tasks to execute with
accountability and a positive attitude.
- Willingness to respond after office hours and weekends, if
- This is an in-person position, not remote or hybrid.
Keywords: Together CFO, Beverly Hills , Operations Administrator, Other , Beverly Hills, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!