Stock Associate - Alo Beverly Hills
Company: Alo Yoga
Location: Beverly Hills
Posted on: January 15, 2022
We are Alo. Our mission is to bring yoga to the world.
We are relentless about making the best yoga clothing in the world
explicitly to inspire yogis (and yogis to be) to have more yoga in
their life. Inspiring mindful movement is at the core of why we do
what we do at Alo-it's our calling. Because mindful movement leads
to better living. This is the real meaning of studio-to-street:
Taking the consciousness from practice on the mat and putting it
into the practice of life.Creating garments that carry over to the
street, into a life lived consciously, takes mindful movement one
step further: a beautiful life celebrated with forward design.
Capturing what's trending in contemporary fashion with both the
women's and men's collections is how Alo and mindful movement can
travel beyond the studio. Luxury meets performance in every
collection.Being a part of the Alo team comes with great
responsibilities. It's more than just working in our stores. It's
about being a part of Alo's mission and vision of studio to street
and elevating the experience each store offers to our
community-whether helping a client find the perfect yogawear,
practice at one of our in-store studios where they can learn from
some of the most inspiring yogis daily, or simply deliver an
exceptional experience to someone spending some time at an Alo
organic caf--. Interacting with our community means inviting them
in to be part of something bigger than just yoga wear - It's a way
to invite them to be part of a movement that's bringing yoga and
mindfulness to millions of people, both adults and schoolkids
(through our nonprofit Alo Gives).
Become a part of the ALO team.
OBJECTIVE OF THE POSITION The Stock Associate sets the standard for
organization and ensures the back-of-house experience reflects the
front-of-house experience. By supporting the operations of the
store with an emphasis on stock processes, the Stock Associate
maintains the flow of product at all stages including inventory
receipt, product placement, and timely shipping of ship-to-customer
sales. They uphold ALO's mission to bring yoga to the world by
supporting the management team with a "can-do" attitude, remain
solution-oriented when faced with challenges, and maintains a sense
of urgency and timeliness. The Stock Associate thrives working on a
team and relishes in a culture of feedback and excellence.
Stock Associate Qualifications
- High energy, upbeat and enthusiastic with the ability to
integrate fun and work.
- Self-motivated with a desire to achieve results, excel
individually, and as a team.
- Communicates honestly, professionally, directly and with
compassion, and allows space for others to do the same.
- Ability to recognize and react to changing work demands.
- Must be able to pack, unpack and move stock when supporting
receiving / stocking store functions.
- Minimum 1 year of related experience; retail experience
- Excellent communication - verbal and written.
- Excellent time management/project skills.
Stock Associate Responsibilities
- Execute flow of merchandise in and out of the stock area,
including receiving and processing shipment; unpacking, counting,
tagging as needed, folding, sizing and setting on the floor or
- Immediately report any discrepancies to management.
- Adheres to store's safety standards, inventory accuracy,
reduction of product loss, and upholds all company policy and
procedures to support the profitability of the store.
- Knowledgeable about store goals, company communication,
initiatives, new product launches and any additional information
required by the Store Leadership Team; educate on guest-facing
initiatives on the floor.
- Properly fold or hang all merchandise in the stock area.
- Maintain constant awareness of merchandise replenishment
- Ensure all customer shipments are prepared and processed for
- Have complete knowledge of the store's merchandise, back of
house and front of house layout.
- Ensure stock area is organized for maximum efficiency.
Merchandise, supplies, and display materials are all easy to
access, properly secured and stored, and in appropriate areas in
the back of house.
- Ensures any supplies are replenished and as requested by
- Assist with any cleaning or maintenance issues that occur on
the sales floor or in the stock room as necessary.
- Complete all RTVs (return to vendor), store-to-store transfers,
and consolidations; and ensure their accuracy.
- Be aware of and understand the Management Team with inventory
preparations and participate in annual Physical Inventory.
- Assist visual directives and floorset process.
- Support visual team with store floorset as necessary based on
needs of the store.
- Support store with assisting guests and at check out during
- Answers store phones and responds to guest questions or
- Arranges shipping from store for guests
- Ensures a safe workplace by staying educated and practicing
company safety policies and procedures
Stock Associate Schedule
Part-time non-exempt associates are expected to work up to 29 hours
per week; Full-time non-exempt associates are expected to work
32-40 hours per week with 100% of their work week spent on the
sales floor or stockroom. All employees' availability must suit the
needs of the business, which are subject to change. The General
Manager determines availability needs and creates a schedule
including morning, evening, and weekend shifts. All employees are
expected to be able to work from the week of Thanksgiving including
"Black Friday" (the day after US Thanksgiving) and that weekend
until the end of holiday season, first week of January.
Keywords: Alo Yoga, Beverly Hills , Stock Associate - Alo Beverly Hills, Other , Beverly Hills, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!