Location: SIMI VALLEY
Posted on: October 14, 2021
ResourceMFG has a great opportunity for a Buyer within a
aerospace company in Simi Valley, CA.
Pay: $25 - $30+ DOE
Hours: 8 – 5pm
Monday to Friday
Performance to hire opportunity
Will obtain materials from suppliers at lowest cost consistent
with considerations of quality, reliability of
source and urgency of need. Studies market trends,
interviews vendors and recommends sources of supply.
Analyzes quotations received, selects or recommends for
selection suppliers with whom orders are to be placed.
Develops and maintains necessary records and files for efficient
- Reviews requisitions,
- Confers with suppliers to obtain or service information such as
price, availability, and delivery schedule.
- Prepare purchase orders or bid requests.
- Reviews bid proposals and negotiates contracts within budgetary
limitations and scope of authority.
- Maintains procurement records such as items or services
purchased, costs, delivery, product quality and inventories.
- Discusses defective or unacceptable goods or services with
inspection or quality control personnel. users, suppliers,
- and others to determine sources of discrepancy.
- Follows through with supplier Corrective Action Requests.
- Expedites delivery of goods
- Performs other duties as assigned.
2 medical plans options
Free online education courses
Career advancement opportunities
Why choose ResourceMFG?
Because we are the nation’s first and largest manufacturing
focused company, it’s all we do! We work hard for you by fighting
for good pay and ensuring a safe work environment. We want to be
your advocate and your stepping stone to a career in
Minimum Education/ Experience:
3 to 5 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent
combinations of education and experience. Some College
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to read and comprehend general business periodicals,
professional journals, technical procedures, or government
- ability to effectively present information and respond to
questions from managers, clients, customers, and the general
- ability to calculate figures and amount such as discounts,
interests, commissions, percentages, area, circumferences, and
- ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of
concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization
- interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral,
diagram, or schedule form.
- Must have the ability to use PC and relative software
Keywords: ResourceMFG, Beverly Hills , Buyer, Other , SIMI VALLEY, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!