Pay: 70K - $90K
Hours: 7am – 4pm Monday to Friday
Fulltime direct hire opportunity
Reviews customer/industry/internal specifications to ensure
compliance with stated requirements. Provides technical support to
operations, customers, suppliers, and program managers as needed.
Support and lead special process and customer audits. Provide
training and coaching to others as required.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
• Production order Release
• Production Order Maintenance
• MRP Messages
• Tracker/Milestone Creation and Maintenance
• Create and maintain PO's for outside processing
• OP Supplier Management
• OP Supplier Scorecards • OP supplier/PO Issues (Late PO's,
Cert Request, etc.)
• Supervise Stockroom
• Reviews Production schedules and plant capacity data to
determine processes, tools and machines to be used. Plans
• all states of product operations.
• Modifies schedules to handle unexpected delays.
• Monitor and control all material movements to maintain the
integrity of production schedules.
• Reviews production specifications and plant capacity
• Scheduling and managing outside process suppliers
Preferred: BS or BA degree from 4 - year college or
• Required: High School Degree with related experience and/or
training Desirable Working Knowledge or Certifications:
• Ability to read and interpret documents
• 3+ years in a production planning capacity with manufacturing
and production control experience, preferably in an aerospace
•Strong organizational skills, ability to multitask and meet
• Intermediate to advanced excel skills
• Strong understanding of MRP
• Familiarity with scheduling tools such as waterfall charts