Director of Facilities
Company: Morgans Hotel Group Co.
Location: Beverly Hills
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Welcome to sbe! A global tribe of individuals, partners and
progressives, devoted to creating extraordinary experiences for our
community throughout our proprietary brands - we are sbe.
Visionaries at the forefront of hospitality, cuisine, design,
residences and entertainment, our lifestyle moments are forged with
highly curated and passionate service. We are committed to
authenticity, sophistication, mastery and innovation.
C3 by sbe is a cutting edge food and beverage platform
disrupting the food & beverage industry and reshaping the future of
foodservice through its portfolio of digital kitchens, virtual and
full-service culinary brands, and lifestyle food halls.
Our stage is the world. Our time is now.
Founded and led by legendary hotelier and restaurateur Sam
Nazarian - best known as the founder and CEO of sbe Lifestyle
Hospitality - the company is capitalizing on the rapidly evolving
customer preferences for differentiated F&B experiences. The
company boasts an award-winning roster of culinary talent and chef
partners including Chef Dani Garcia, Chef Masaharu Morimoto, and
Chef Dario Cecchini. A hybrid digital kitchen and food hall
platform, C3 is on track to grow to 300+ kitchens and 14 brands by
December 2021. C3's current brands include: Umami Burger, Sam's
Crispy Chicken, Krispy Rice, Plant Nation and Ella Mia, with
several limited and full-service concepts created by C3's chef
partners launching in early 2021.
Director of Facilities
The Director of Facilities is responsible for ensuring that all
venues have their physical structure and operating equipment
maintained and repaired in a timely and cost-efficient manner. In
this role, you will manage vendors and oversee maintenance service
and repairs in the areas of plumbing, millwork, painting, cooking
equipment, heating, ventilation, air conditioning, security, and
Responsible for ensuring that all venues have their physical
structure and operating equipment maintained and repaired in a
timely and cost-efficient manner. Manage vendors and oversee
maintenance service and repairs in the areas of plumbing, millwork,
painting, cooking equipment, heating, ventilation, air
conditioning, security, and electrical systems.
- Responsible for daily review of work orders initiated by the
- Performs equipment repair vs. replacement analysis and
recommends most cost effective, efficient and expeditious
- Conducts quarterly visits (or more depending on need) to each
unit within area of responsibility to perform walk through with
General Manager to proactively identify maintenance issues.
- Performs bi-annual facilities assessments with Facilities team.
Documents and reports findings, addresses maintenance concerns not
- Conducts facility training days with sbe employees.
- Follows up on preventive maintenance activities.
- Maintains the PM agreements in accordance with contract and for
easy access by all stakeholders.
- Maintains integrity of all vendor documents including but not
limited to Certificates of Insurance and Licenses.
- Acts as the single point of contact for all facility issues
experienced in their assigned restaurants that are not handled
routinely through the use of work order management system.
- Works directly with Construction / Project Managers to resolve
any complex facility issues reported by Restaurant Managers,
Regional Managers, Directors, or Executive Management.
- Maintains and monitors the work order management system
(EcoTrak) on a daily basis.
- Oversees and directs contractors and ensures work is completed
in a professional manner.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES:
- Restaurant Equipment maintenance experience.
- Strong technical knowledge of all aspects of restaurant
facilities maintenance, including HVAC, refrigeration, food prep
and production equipment, electrical, plumbing and building systems
- Strong communication skills and project management skills
- Strong organization, planning and computer skills e.g.
facilities management tools like Ecotrak Facility Management
Software and Excel
- Knowledgeable in governing codes, safety (OSHA) rules,
sanitation (NSF), and building codes (BOCA)
- High School degree required
- Associate or Bachelor degree preferred
- 3-5 years of restaurant facilities experience
- Able to travel 50% of the time
- Facilities Management: 3 years (Preferred)
- Restaurant Maintenance: 1 year (Preferred)
Keywords: Morgans Hotel Group Co., Beverly Hills , Director of Facilities, Other , Beverly Hills, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!