Location: beverly hills
Posted on: May 3, 2021
The Endeavor Legal Department is currently seeking an Associate
Counsel to support the 160over90 division of Endeavor, a global
entertainment, sports, and content company.
This position may be located in New York, NY, Brentwood, CA, St.
Louis, MO, Atlanta, GA, or Philadelphia, PA (working remotely until
further notice) and reports to the Senior Vice President, Associate
General Counsel. The ideal candidate has transactional experience
at a top law firm and/or in-house practice, including commercial
transactions, advertising, marketing, intellectual property, event
production, and digital experience.
160over90, Endeavor's full service advertising/marketing agency,
helps global brands leverage all aspects of culture, including
brand management and solutions, experiential marketing,
activations, strategic consulting services, public relations and
communications, digital consulting, creative ideation and design,
branded content development and production, event management and
production, digital and social campaigns, influencer marketing and
sponsorship and partnership marketing.
Position Key Attributes:
- Draft and negotiate a wide range of complex commercial
contracts, including agency, consulting, master services, talent,
influencer, representation, licensing, creative services,
sponsorship, vendor, marketing, digital services, rental, venue,
location, and production agreements, as well as statements of work,
participation and guest releases, photo releases, and waivers.
- Provide daily legal support for a wide variety of client
engagements, including integrated campaigns, digital advertising,
social media campaigns, web and mobile app design and development,
and experiential activations/events.
- Provide comprehensive legal advice and counsel to internal
business units and company leadership on various advertising,
marketing, and promotional campaigns, including fair use
evaluations, trademark clearances, and other IP-related issues, FTC
and consumer protection laws, data privacy, and overarching risk
- Research, manage, and track existing contractual obligations,
including compliance with existing contractual obligations and
evaluating exclusivity requirements.
- Coordinate with business, finance, and compliance departments
to assist with deal development.
- Provide real-time analysis and advice on business and legal
issues, including questions of contract interpretation and
- Implement and refine policies and procedures to ensure
efficient and effective contract-administration and
- Collaborate with and support other members of the U.S. legal
team and our international colleagues.
- Participate in special projects and other duties as
- JD from an ABA accredited law school. Admitted to the bar in
the applicable jurisdiction and in good standing.
- Minimum of 2-5 years of legal experience, with some experience
in the entertainment, sports, or media industry preferred but not
- Relevant experience in digital media or an agency environment
is a plus.
- Ability to handle ambiguity and change while prioritizing and
managing multiple assignments simultaneously in a fast-paced
- Comfort with a variety of technology, including advanced Word
and Excel skills.
- Must be detail oriented, highly organized, and thorough.
- Have strong negotiation, drafting, and analytical skills.
- Demonstrated ability to evaluate risk, advise various business
units of the risks, and exercise sound legal judgment.
- Excellent interpersonal and written and oral communication
skills that will enable interaction with a range of seniority
levels and styles in a fast-paced business environment (including
explaining legal concepts to clients and colleagues who may have
limited legal knowledge and time).
- Have an effective solution-oriented problem-solving approach to
legal issues and a strong work ethic.
- Have an upbeat temperament, dynamic personality, and highly
team-oriented approach to work.
Endeavor is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse
and inclusive work environment.
Keywords: IMG, Beverly Hills , Associate Counsel, Other , beverly hills, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!