Legal Counsel, ANZ
Company: Fiserv Inc
Location: Beverly Hills
Posted on: April 3, 2021
You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do - a career
that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000,
#FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients
through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in
everything we do. You have choices - if you strive to be a part of
a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find
your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a
FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies-- for the eighth consecutive
year. Success Profile Every candidate has their strengths, and at
Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put
your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined
below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your
Forward at Fiserv. 9
- Courageous 7 10
- Strategic 8
- Trustworthy 9 7 10
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
- Problem-solver Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the
Armed Services Create Together Your Career and the Culture at
Fiserv We are #FISVProud!! Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans
of the Armed Services Create Together Responsibilities Requisition
ID R-10201015 Date posted 11/24/2020 City North Sydney State/Region
New South Wales Country Australia Job Responsibilities
- The role responsibilities include providing legal support on
commercial matters, including drafting and negotiation of customer,
partner, procurement and licensing agreements; providing advice and
assistance on regulatory and compliance matters and providing
support for multi-disciplinary and cross border projects.
- Establish trust with senior business unit leadership through
effective legal advice, communication and conduct.
- Understand Fiserv contracting standards and enterprise risk
thresholds and issues.--
- Maintain knowledge of industry best practices; keep abreast of
proposed and existing legislation related to business operations in
the region and advise the business accordingly.
- Support disputes related to the businesses with support of
corporate in-house litigators and / or external counsel.
- Liaise with corporate specialists regarding audit, tax,
publicity / marketing, intellectual property, and privacy and
technology matters that affect the business.
- Develop and maintain template contracts and other legal
- Perform other duties as required. Job Requirements
- Law degree from a reputable law school.
- Appropriate license to practice law in Australia.
- 3+ years of relevant experience negotiating, drafting, and
- In good standing with licensing jurisdiction and no
- Background in financial services industry, technology or
- Business-minded orientation with a genuine interest in
learning, understanding and contributing to the strategic direction
of the business.
- Experience in negotiating technology and payment solution
contracts with clients and vendors (e.g., Fortune 500 companies,
Tier 1 banks) while working in concert with business executives.
Able to operate autonomously.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate verbally and in
writing with internal and external parties.
- Strong attention to detail, particularly with respect to risk
identification/mitigation and contract drafting and
- Ability to independently investigate complex business problems,
develop effective recommendations, negotiate solutions, and resolve
issues in a professional manner.
- Highly motivated, organized, and able to set and execute
- Effective team player.--
- Limited travel required. About Fiserv Learn more about Fiserv:
Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren't
thinking about "financial services" But we are. We help people and
businesses move money and information every minute of every day.
Our solutions connect financial institutions, corporations,
merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day,
behind the scenes, reliably and securely. We're Fiserv, a global
leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial
services experiences that are in step with the way people live and
work today. The company's approximately 44,000 associates proudly
serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers,
members and consumers can move money when and where they need it,
at the point of thought. Our Aspiration is to move money and
information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE--- 500
company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World's Most Admired Companies
for the seventh consecutive year, we are committed to excellence
and purposeful innovation. Explore the possibilities of a career
with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us. Fiserv is an Equal
Opportunity Employer/Disability/Vet. The above statements are
intended only to describe the general nature of the job, and should
not be construed as an all-inclusive list of position
responsibilities. Join our talent community and stay informed about
Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities. Need answers to a
question about our process? Curious to learn more about next steps
once you apply? Selecting your next career is no small matter, so
that's why we are here for you every step of the way. Learn more
about our application, selection and hiring process, and get the
answers you need to FAQs about recruiting at Fiserv.
Keywords: Fiserv Inc, Beverly Hills , Legal Counsel, ANZ, Legal , Beverly Hills, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!