Location: Beverly Hills
Posted on: June 18, 2022
Web DeveloperLos Angeles, CA 6+ month contract to
hireDOEImmediate hire for a Web Developer will transform website
design into functionality by testing and maintaining website layout
and other components to enhance user-experience. Develop,
implement, and maintain highly available web applications using
and recommend changes to leadership. Monitor website use and
trends, status of projects, and reviews work for
completion/quality. Understand and follow through with business
requirements during all phases of development. Make certain that
development procedures provide for optimal navigation,
configuration management, and user-experience. Execute day-to-day
website content updates. Design, proof, send, and monitor email
campaigns. Interact with creative teams to understand project goals
and vision. Continuously maintain the website; tests and
troubleshoots issues and problems.Required Skills:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field, or
equivalent work experience.
- At least 2 years working with Node, React, Redux, React Native,
- Experience with HTML5, CSS, Less, SASS.
- Experience with REST API's.
- Experience with Git source control.
- Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud and developing Cloud
pages using AMPscript to manage data between Salesforce, Marketing
Cloud DEs, and forms.
- Experience working with API headless CMS.
- Strong working knowledge developing cross platform/browser
- Experience using Sketch, InVision, and Adobe Creative
- Please be prepared to submit a portfolio of your work. Bonus
- Experience theming Wordpress/Drupal websites a plus. Be a part
of the ConsultNet difference. As a leading national provider of IT
staffing and solutions, ConsultNet delivers exceptional services to
startup, midmarket and Fortune 1000 companies across North America.
Since 1996, we've partnered with clients to create rewarding
opportunities for our consultants, successfully building teams that
have surefire results. In the past two years alone, we have placed
more than 1,500 consultants in contract, contract-to-hire, or
direct placement opportunities. We understand communication is key
to finding the right job that matches your skills and career goals.
For us, it's not just the work that we do; it's how we do the work.
Our breadth of offerings extends to multiple IT positions in major
markets throughout the country, see more at -
Keywords: ConsultNet, Beverly Hills , Web Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Beverly Hills, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!