Company: ConsultNet, LLC
Location: Beverly Hills
Posted on: February 23, 2021
Job Description Web DeveloperLos Angeles, CAup to 9 month
contract Successful candidate will d evelop, implement, and
maintain highly available web applications using CMSs and modern JS
frameworks. Create, modify, and optimize graphics for websites and
other online materials. Test and troubleshoot pages on multiple
browsers and platforms. Interact with creative teams to understand
project goals and vision. Execute day-to-day website content
updates when needed. Required Skills:
- At least 2 years web development experience.
- Experience with Drupal 8 theme development.
- Experience with Node, React, Redux, React Native, and
- Experience with HTML5, CSS, Less, SASS.
- Solid understanding of fundamental web technologies such as
HTTP, REST, AJAX and JSON.
- Experience with Git source control.
- Experience with SEO coding best practices.
- Experience using Sketch, InVision, and Adobe Creative
- Must submit portfolio of work Be a part of the ConsultNet
difference. As a leading national provider of IT staffing and
solutions, ConsultNet delivers exceptional services to startup,
midmarket and Fortune 1000 companies across North America. Since
1996, we've partnered with clients to create rewarding
opportunities for our consultants, successfully building teams that
have surefire results. In the past two years alone, we have placed
more than 1,500 consultants in contract, contract-to-hire, or
direct placement opportunities. We understand communication is key
to finding the right job that matches your skills and career goals.
For us, it's not just the work that we do; it's how we do the work.
Our breadth of offerings extends to multiple IT positions in major
markets throughout the country, see more at - provided by Dice
Keywords: ConsultNet, LLC, Beverly Hills , Web Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Beverly Hills, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!