Line Cook Overnight
Company: L'Ermitage Beverly Hills
Location: Beverly Hills
Posted on: November 24, 2022
Job DescriptionCompany Overview:L'Ermitage Beverly Hills has
been a part of the fabric of Beverly Hills since 1975. Originally
envisioned and established as a luxury condominium building, it is
in our DNA to operate as a warm, welcoming residence. We embrace
the qualities of home with our signature all suite offering,
residentially inspired layouts, unique art collection, top of the
line amenities, and service points that feel impossibly (and
perfectly) tailored. When you are here, whether as a guest or a
team member, you are home. The restaurant, Avec Nous, offers a menu
inspired by iconic Southern French dishes complemented by
California farm-fresh ingredients and modern techniques.
Scope of this Position:Reporting to the Culinary Management Team,
the Line Cook will ensure that food is made to the exact
specifications of the managing Chefs. Must be ready to work in a
high pressure, fast paced work environment, while retaining
organizational ability to see and act on work duties quickly and
efficiently. Must follow the direction of managing Chefs in all
aspects, including but not limited to portion control, station set
up, mise en place, cleanliness, sanitation, food storage, break
down and clean up. Must maintain good safety standards at all
times. Must have an understanding and knowledge on how to use and
maintain all equipment in the station and to cook food items as
required by managing Chefs in a clean and timely manner.
- Maintain and execute 5-star Forbes and 5 Diamonds AAA
- Maintain complete knowledge of and comply with all departmental
- Report any unsafe and/or unacceptable occurrences to managing
Chefs in a timely and concise fashion.
- Knowledgeable in classic and modern cooking methods and
- Assumes 100% responsibility for quality of products
- Have workstation ready for service before service time, fully
stocked and fresh.
- Comply with and enforces all safety and health department
procedures as well as L'Ermitage and/or departmental
- The ability to exercise the personal discipline and extra
diligence to assure that projects are completed on timely
- The ability to subordinate one's personal agenda in favor of
working collaboratively with the team to achieve departmental
- Must have a trained palate and be able to produce consistent
and correct flavor profiles.
- Must be able to maintain consistent and correct plate
- Must poses a positive attitude and work well with other team
- Ability to communicate in English both verbal and
- Compute basic arithmetic.
- Provide legible communication.
- Highly responsible and reliable.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of guest information and
pertinent Hotel data.
- Flexible schedule - willing and able to work shift duties that
may include evenings, nights, weekends, and holidays.Physical
- Must be able to bend, stoop, squat and stretch to fulfill
- Must be able to lift, push, and pull up to 50lbs. on a regular
and continuing basis.
- Must be able to stand and exert well-paced mobility for up to 8
hours in length.
- Must be able to work under variable temperature conditions (or
extreme heat or cold), variable noise levels, and around
- Education: High school graduate or equivalent education
- Experience: Over 2 years previous experience in a similar
position in a luxury hotel preferred.
- Licenses or Certificates: ServSafe Food Handler Certification
- Grooming: All colleagues must maintain a neat and well-groomed
appearance (specific standards will be provided).EOEL'Ermitage
participates in the Department of Homeland Security's E-Verify
Program to verify the employment eligibility of all newly hired
Keywords: L'Ermitage Beverly Hills, Beverly Hills , Line Cook Overnight, Hospitality & Tourism , Beverly Hills, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!