Company: David Yurman
Location: Beverly Hills
Posted on: June 24, 2022
OverviewDavid Yurman is a celebrated American jewelry company
founded in New York by David Yurman, a sculptor, and his wife,
Sybil, a painter and ceramicist. When the artists began
collaborating, their goal was simply to make beautiful objects to
wear. Today, with their son, Evan, they create timeless, yet
contemporary Men's and Women's jewelry for all lifestyles through
unconventional artistry, featuring their signature cable motif.
The David Yurman Beverly Hills team is looking for a Operations
Support associate to share the company's mission to clients,
delivering a superior customer service experience. They will
support the store staff by performing operational responsibilities,
in order to achieve store goals. This is a bonus eligible role.
The David Yurman Operations Support role will be accountable for
the following key deliverables:
- Assist with daily inventory counts and the reconciliation.
- Assist the store manager with stock control and delivery
procedures in the store and ensure the proper procedures are taking
place to reduce shrink level below target.
- Assist with packaging of merchandise to deliver to
- Assist with the entry of repairs into KWI and the updates to
the repair book and special order log.
- Responsible for communicating any deficiencies in supplies and
- Answers and properly directs all incoming calls.
- Ensure adherence at all times to Company retail operating and
- Complete all Company paperwork accurately, in line with company
procedures, within appropriate deadlines.
- Maintain consistent visual merchandising and housekeeping
standards reflecting current visual guidelines and priorities at
- Create a welcoming luxury environment for our clients
- Provide exceptional customer service by ensuring that the
customer takes priority at all times
- Identify and exceed all customer needs and expectations
- Maximize all selling opportunities to achieve/ exceed store KPI
targets, maintaining an awareness of performance against target at
- Luxury retail experience preferred
- Minimum 1 year in an operational role in a customer service
- Computer skills: Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Outlook
- detail-oriented, able to adapt and prioritize in a fast-paced
- Flexibility to work in various roles based on business needs
(i.e. on the sales floor, operations, etc.).
- Flexibility to work non-traditional hours, including days,
nights, weekends and holidays.
Keywords: David Yurman, Beverly Hills , Operations Support, Hospitality & Tourism , Beverly Hills, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!