Barista (Free Meals + Tips)
Company: Comoncy Caf--
Location: Beverly Hills
Posted on: May 11, 2022
Job DescriptionPeople often ask us, "What is Comoncy?" Quite
simply, it means coming together to share the things we love most -
Good food, good coffee, and good company. The desire to share our
passion for these three things is behind everything we do.Comoncy
first opened its doors in Beverly Hills in 2014, and has expanded
to five locations throughout Los Angeles and Phoenix. Our cafe
provides a place for our neighborhoods to come together and enjoy
organic third-wave coffee beverages as well as healthy, New
American-style breakfast and lunch made with love using locally
sourced ingredients.Come be a part of our growing, vibrant
community that we call Comoncy! As we are committed to providing
the best, quality organic food and service, we are even more
dedicated to the support and development of our amazing team. If
you are interested in growing with us and creating a positive
community, we'd love to hear from you!We are looking for an
experienced Barista who can create the best quality coffee drinks,
and welcome customers by determining their coffee interests and
needs.What We Offer:
- Competitive pay negotiable based on your experience, along with
employee discounts and a performance-based culture for promotions
and compensation growth.
- Additional 70% tip pool for Front of the House team.
- Flexible shift for part time positions available; if promoted
into a full time role, employees are eligible for comprehensive
benefits including: medical, vision, and dental insurance, and
- Continued education for the best in class organic and
sustainable coffee knowledge and continued barista development.
- Promotes coffee consumption by educating customers; selling
coffee, and explaining new speciality items; preparing and serving
a variety of coffee drinks and teas.
- Answering customers' questions about menu choices. Promoting
and recommending menu options to customers.
- Taking payment from customers for their food and drink orders,
- Prepares and sells coffee drinks by following prescribed
recipes and preparation techniques for coffee drinks, such as,
espresso, espresso lungo, caffe latte, and cappuccino.
- Maintains inventories by replenishing coffee bean supply;
stocking coffee brewing equipment; maintaining supplies, pastries,
and cookies for coffee bar.
- Keeping the work environment sanitary and organized.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational
opportunities; reading coffee, retail trade, and food service
publications; maintaining personal networks.
- Evaluating and modifying processes to improve efficiency and
quality of service.
- May be required to work varying schedules to reflect the
business needs for the restaurant such as holidays and
- Other duties as assigned by Managers. Qualifications:
- At least 1 years of experience as a Barista in a fast-paced,
cafe or restaurant preferred.
- Previous experience with POS preferred.
- A strong belief in the art of hospitality and the desire to
create meaningful guest experiences.
- Must have and maintain a valid Food Handler's certification.We
are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to Equal
Employment Opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin,
gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, veteran status,
disability, history of disability or perceived disability, and per
the Fair Chance Ordinance will consider qualified applications with
criminal histories in a manner consistent with the
Keywords: Comoncy Caf--, Beverly Hills , Barista (Free Meals + Tips), Hospitality & Tourism , Beverly Hills, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!