Retail Merchandiser CA
Company: SPAR Inc.
Location: Beverly Hills
Posted on: May 8, 2022
Do you love retail merchandising but want more flexibility and
variety than what working set hours in a single location/department
offers? - SPAR Merchandising and Assembly Inc. (SM&A) could be
a great fit for you! -Being a Merchandiser working with SM&A
means enjoying a flexible environment. Most of the merchandising
work performed for our clients is set around a client's window of
time rather than specific hours, allowing you to set your own
schedule. You choose when and how much work you want.Work today,
get paid today!SPAR offers DailyPay - a program that allows
employees to access their pay same day of work.Never wait for a
paycheck again! DailyPay's most used features include:
- PAY: Transfer your earnings on your own schedule
- SAVE: Automatically save on every paycheck by linking your
- AVAILABLE BALANCE: Track your real-time earnings & budget for
upcoming bills & expensesNote: to use DailyPay, you must be signed
up for Direct Deposit in ADP.As a Merchandiser with SM&A, you
will service various products, conduct resets, product cut-ins,
returns, POP placement and other general merchandising activities.
We have available part-time, on-going work servicing a wide-variety
of clients/retailers for weekly, bi-weekly, and monthly visits.
- Merchandising and/or retail experience
- Available weekday daytime hours
- Able to -understand plan-o-grams
- Able to carry and lift up to 40 lbs. repeatedly
- Able to bend, stoop and stand for extended periods
- Internet access with an active email address
- Android or iOS smart phone and/or tablet for wireless
- Report client work completions on the same day as service
- Reliable transportation, some travel involved Text SPARcareers
to 97211 to apply via text!We Are an Equal Opportunity
Employer...SPAR provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to
all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
In addition to federal law requirements, SPAR complies with
applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in
employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment,
including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination,
layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and
training. SPAR expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment
based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information,
disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the
ability of SPAR's employees to perform their job duties may result
in discipline up to and including discharge.
Keywords: SPAR Inc., Beverly Hills , Retail Merchandiser CA, Hospitality & Tourism , Beverly Hills, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!