Banquet Cook (On Call) - Waldorf Astoria Beverly Hills
Location: Beverly Hills
Posted on: January 6, 2022
The Luxurious Waldorf Astoria Beverly Hills is looking for a
Banquet Cook (On Call) to join their amazing team !
This position pays up to $20.81/hour within the first 90 days of
Full availability to work any day of the week is required.
This is your opportunity to join one of the most diverse and
renowned restaurant groups in the world. From 3 Michelin starred
Jean-Georges in NYC, to the amazing 14 seat Chef's counter at JG
Tokyo, to the family style ABC Kitchen in Flat Iron, this is your
entry to our global opportunities of growth and development.
Check out our video to learn more:
What will I be doing?
As a Cook, you would be responsible for preparing food items in
accordance with recipes and established standards in the hotel's
continuing effort to deliver outstanding service and financial
profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for
performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Prepare food items according to designated recipes and quality
- Maintain cleanliness and comply with food sanitation standards
at all times
- Manage guest orders in a friendly, timely and efficient
- Ensure knowledge of menu and all food products
- Stock and maintain designated food station(s)
- Visually inspect all food sent from the kitchen
- Practice correct food handling and food storage procedures
according to federal, state, local and company regulations
- Prepare requisitions for supplies and food items, as needed
- Strong English language/communication skills
- 2-5 years culinary experience - depending on outlet/shift
- In-depth knowledge of food and preparation
- Must be able to perform job functions with attention to detail,
speed and accuracy; prioritize, organize and follow-up; be a clear
thinker, remaining calm and resolving problems using good judgment;
follow directions thoroughly; understand a guest's service needs;
work cohesively with co-workers as part of a team; work with
minimal supervision at times; maintain confidentiality of guest
information and pertinent hotel data
- 5 Star restaurant experience (strongly preferred)
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the
hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation,
quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of
our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values.
Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key
- Customer Focus
- AdaptabilityWhat will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the
lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to
extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century,
Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in
accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated
to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest
experiences across its global brands. Our vision "to fill the earth
with the light and warmth of hospitality" unites us as a team to
create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every
day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Keywords: Hilton, Beverly Hills , Banquet Cook (On Call) - Waldorf Astoria Beverly Hills, Hospitality & Tourism , Beverly Hills, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!