Team Leader, Customer Service
Company: Crate & Barrel
Location: Beverly Hills
Posted on: November 16, 2021
We inspire purpose-filled living that brings joy to the modern
home. With a team of more than 8,000 associates spanning 130 store
and distribution locations across the U.S. and Canada, we achieve
together, drive results and innovate to inspire. Drawn together by
a shared passion for our customers and a spirit of fun, we deliver
high-quality home furnishings that are expertly designed,
responsibly sourced and bring beauty and function to people's
homes. From the day we opened our first store in Chicago in 1962 to
the digital innovations that engage millions of customers today,
our iconic brand is nearly 60 years in the making-and our story is
still unfolding.-We're here for it. We think you should be too.
We're looking for a driven professional with an inclusive mindset
to join our team as a Customer Service, Team Leader.-A natural
mediator and expert communicator, you lead the way for an
outstanding customer experience. You're a master of conflict
resolution and are confident in making timely decisions on behalf
of the customer, acting as the liaison between the customer and
associate. You set up your team for success, building an effective
communication system to monitor and resolve customer service
issues. An involved and engaged mentor, you lead by example and
actively coach your team by providing productive real-time
feedback. Working closely with Assistant Store Managers, you lead
by example and observe communication of associates to ensure
customers are getting personal attention throughout their visit.
Your patience and positive energy keep your team and the store
thriving.-What you'll do:-Leadership
- Lead designated functional team and manage associate workload
as determined in partnership with the Assistant Store Manager.
- Coach Department Specialists and associates on exceptional
performance and maintain a strong visible presence in the
department/work area.Job Knowledge
- Partner with the Assistant Store Manager to train and develop
associates on product knowledge, selling, customer service,
operations, visual, policies and procedures, as applicable.
- Maintain an understanding of new store initiatives and
communicate changes to the Department Specialists and associates,
ensuring adoption throughout the store, into steady state.Results
- Focus on promoting and driving sales, maintaining an awareness
of current product in store and not in store.
- Review KPI results, working with Assistant Store Managers to
identify opportunities and corrective
- Communicate regularly with the applicable functional Assistant
Store Manager to review business results, execution of
plans/strategies, customer feedback and associate performance.
- Ensure all customers are provided gracious, quick and efficient
service through setting expectations and modeling behaviors.What
- Your sense of personal style with a discerning eye and passion
for design and home furnishings
- 1+ years customer service or retail experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- High school diploma/GED or equivalent
Keywords: Crate & Barrel, Beverly Hills , Team Leader, Customer Service, Hospitality & Tourism , Beverly Hills, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!