LVN (Full Time)
Company: Surgery Partners
Location: Beverly Hills
Posted on: May 20, 2023
- Under the general direction of the Director of Nursing/Care
Center and in coordination with the Regulatory Compliance
- The Regulatory Compliance Nurse will ensure that the facility,
management and employees abide by its own internal policies as well
as the regulations of regulatory agencies.
- Develop, review and update of the facility's existing policies
to ensure that policies are up-to-date and in compliance with
current standards of regulatory agencies.
- Review and revise the facility's internal policies to assure
all procedures followed according to policies of the facility and
- Communicate and collaborate with other departments and
disciplines to address issues and/or concerns regarding areas of
noncompliance, new regulatory policies and recommend plan of action
to resolve the issues.
- Educate staff on all new regulatory compliance guidelines.
Communicates with medical staff, other departments, and outside
agencies while maintaining confidentiality.
- Must have critical thinking and analytical skills, proven
leadership ability, the ability to multi-task and prioritize
appropriately, and strong organizational and time management
- CPR required.
- ACLS required.
- Minimum two year of clinical experience.
Keywords: Surgery Partners, Beverly Hills , LVN (Full Time), Healthcare , Beverly Hills, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...