Company: MedBridge Development
Location: Beverly Hills
Posted on: March 14, 2023
- -LVN -Position Summary:Provides safe, knowledgeable,
compassionate, individualized and goal-directed nursing care to
patients and anticipates patient care needs. Seeks information from
appropriate resources prior to each case and supports the Center
philosophy as well as the policies and procedures, and the nursing
philosophy of the Center. -Responsibilities:Duties will consist of,
but not be limited to; -
- Assesses, plans, and evaluates patient care efficiently and
- Assesses the physical status of the patient through personal
observation and interaction.
- Assesses the individual psychosocial and spiritual needs of the
- Demonstrates understanding and interpretation of diagnostic
measures such as labs, chest x-ray, and EKG.
- Obtains an overview of the patient's status by reviewing the
- Identifies patient and verifies information.
- Starts IV and administers medication as ordered.
- Assures that proper supplies, instruments, and equipment are
available for procedures.
- Educates patient by reviewing pre- and post-operative
instructions and provides comfort and reassurance to patient.
- Communicates with patients, families, visitors, and fellow
employees in a mature, responsible manner to ensure a positive and
- Decrease patient's anxiety and help plan nursing actions
intra-operatively, greet the patient in Pre-Op area for the
purposes of identification, physical and psychological
- Competent in assessing, treating, and caring for individuals
based upon patient-specific needs.
- May assist Pre/PACU and/or OR under the direction of the
- Completes required documentation accurately, to company
requirements, and in a timely manner.
- Preforms other related duties as required.
- Adheres to quality improvement, clinic safety, and infection
control programs and activities.
- Complies with Center confidentiality and PHI policies and
practices in accordance with HIPAA regulations.
- Must file an incident report for any unusual event that occurs
to a patient or member of staff; this would include, but not be
limited to, falls, needlestick injuries, aspiration of gastric
contents, allergic reactions, and disruptive behavior by staff or
patients. Also required to report any incidences or alleged
incidences of abuse, harassment, or injury to self, other
employees, or patients occurring at the Center or relating to the
Center. Further specifications can be found in the Abuse Reporting
documents and Code of Safe Practices.Qualifications: -
- Fully vaccinated against COVID-19
- Graduate of an accredited Licensed Vocational School of
- Current licensure to practice in the state of California.
- Current BLS certificate.
- Current ACLS certificate.
- Minimum of one-year experience as a surgical LVN (preferred by
- Full command of the English language, both verbal and
- Proficient computer use.
- Must possess the physical ability and perceptive acuity (e.g.,
visual, hearing) to satisfactorily perform all direct and indirect
- Is willing to serve as patients' advocate during the
pre-operative phase of surgical intervention.
- May be expected to lift twenty-five pounds without assistance.
Is required to obtain assistance when moving patients unable to
assist in moving unless patient is in wheelchair or on gurney. May
be required to push patients in wheelchairs or on gurneys.Powered
Keywords: MedBridge Development, Beverly Hills , LVN, Healthcare , Beverly Hills, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...