RN - Primary Care, Beverly Hills (On-Site)
Company: UCLA Health
Location: Beverly Hills
Posted on: January 25, 2023
ResponsibilitiesIn this role, you will work in the Beverly Hills
Primary and Specialty Care clinic supporting nurse practitioners,
physicians, and staff of ambulatory clinics to assist in the
management of physician's CareConnect inbasket, care gap closure,
and population health initiatives.You will provide virtual patient
care and patient education. Through frequent communication with
clinic staff, you will provide guidance and best practices when
identified. Working with the Administrative Director, Medical
Director, Nurse Practitioner, and Clinic Manager, you will provide
feedback on the pilot and identify areas for improvement and
- Minimum 5 years of recent Telephone Triage experience, urgent
care, or ER/ED.
- Experience with a variety of specialties &
- Skill in analyzing information, problems, situations,
practices, and procedures to recognize alternatives and provide
- Knowledge to problem-solve with other members of the Patient
Communication Center team and to effect change toward improvement
of clinic services.
- Ability to interpret and describe patient assessments and
identify nursing interventions.
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of a team while
functioning independently, maintaining confidentiality in all
assignments, and showing initiative in identifying and solving
problems as they occur.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain composure when confronted by
difficult situations and to respond professionally.
- Possession of strong customer service skills to promote
pleasant and effective interactions with patients, staff, and
- Demonstrated ability to creatively integrate competing demands
of a multidisciplinary setting into a productive working
- Skill to organize workflow to accomplish established
- Ability to establish cooperative working relationships with
administrators, physicians, peers, and the public.
- Skill in recognizing an emergency or high priority situation
and taking appropriate and immediate action.
- Familiarity with Nursing regulations, institutional standards
of care and risk management.
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to effectively work with a
diverse team of individuals in group settings.
- Experience with various computer software, knowledge of
Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and the internet.
- Typing skills to prepare forms and correspondence with speed
- Advanced clinical knowledge of medical diagnoses, procedures,
protocols, treatments, and terminology.
- Experience working with Electronic Medical/Health Records and
documenting electronicallyUCLA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative
Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.UCLA Health
welcomes all individuals, without regard to race, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin or
disabilities, and we proudly look to each persons unique
achievements and experiences to further set us apart.
Keywords: UCLA Health, Beverly Hills , RN - Primary Care, Beverly Hills (On-Site), Healthcare , Beverly Hills, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!