Registered Nurse, Procedural Urology Clinic - 8 Hour Days
Location: Beverly Hills
Posted on: January 24, 2023
Are you seeking an opportunity to demonstrate your positive
interpersonal skills and high degree of respect for patients,
physicians, and coworkers? Would you like to put your outstanding
people skills to work in an environment dedicated to helping
others? We would love to hear from you!The Clinical Nurse,
Procedural provides individualized and specialized nursing care to
patients in accordance with physician's orders, recognized nursing
techniques, legal aspects of current nurse practice within the
state of California and Center policies and procedures. Functions
collaboratively with physicians and staff, exhibiting teamwork
characteristics. Demonstrates initiative, insight and good judgment
in decision-making.Primary duties & responsibilities
- Evaluates and completes an assessment of patient needs to
provide supportive care before, during and after procedures.
- Maintains accurate and complete medical records and assists
with completing the procedure log.
- Clearly and accurately communicates pertinent information to
physicians and co-workers.
- Investigates and intervenes in problem situations, reporting
information to supervisor as appropriate and providing complete and
- Follows Standard Precautions and uses personal protective
equipment as appropriate and required.
- Assists in maintaining an adequate inventory of supplies and
- Assists the physician in the performance of procedures.
- Responsible for maintaining the sterility and cleanliness of
the procedure room and for setting up and testing the functionality
of endoscopy equipment prior to the start of the procedure.
- Escalates situations beyond capability or job responsibilities
to appropriate personnel. Reports and communicates errors
- May be cross trained to provide pre and post-operative nursing
care. Patients may require pre-operative nursing care prior to
setting up and working in the procedure room. Assistance in the
post-operative care area may also be required. Once trained to work
in pre-and post-operative area may be assigned to cover lunches,
breaks or full shifts as needed.
- Other duties as assigned
- Associate's Degree in Nursing required
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing preferredExperience
- 2 years of experience in Nursing requiredLicense &
- Valid CA RN license required
- Valid ACLS certification
Working Title: Registered Nurse, Procedural Urology Clinic - 8 Hour
Department: Urology 2
Business Entity: Medical Network Foundation
Job Category: Nursing
Job Specialty: Nursing
Position Type: Full-time
Shift Length: 8 hour shift
Shift Type: Day
Keywords: CEDARS-SINAI, Beverly Hills , Registered Nurse, Procedural Urology Clinic - 8 Hour Days, Healthcare , Beverly Hills, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!