Company: Bosley Inc
Location: Beverly Hills
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Job DescriptionJob descriptionMedical Assistant for Premier Hair
Restoration Practice in Beverly Hills, CADo you want to work in an
exciting, growing industry? The aesthetic medicine industry
continues to expand, as more and more people are seeking ways to
improve their appearance and confidence.Bosley, the world's largest
internationally known aesthetic medicine practice is offering an
outstanding opportunity for the right candidate. With 70 offices
across the nation and nearly 50 years of experience, we can offer
you an exceptional work environment.Bosley is the leading hair
restoration expert and has been changing our patient's lives for
nearly 5 decades using the latest, most advanced technology for
both surgical and non-surgical hair restoration. Bosley's corporate
culture is filled with passionate team members that enjoy helping
people and love what we do. If you want a rewarding career in the
fast-growing aesthetics industry, then Bosley is the right place
for you!Bosley is seeking a top-notch Medical Assistant to support
our Beverly Hills, CA surgical office.As a Medical Assistant, you
will contribute to the patient experience from start to finish.
This role commands multitasking in a fast-paced environment. Your
role will be to help with the patient flow during the day,
communicate instructions to patients before and after surgery, and
guide them through it.Why Bosley?At our practice, we value
unparalleled personalized patient experience, technical expertise
to give our patients the best possible results. If these values
resonate with you and you are a patient-focused individual, you are
the addition we are looking for.Summary:
- Accompany patient to exam/procedure room
- Prepare patients for examination and treatment
- Check the schedule and organize patient flow
- Prepare exam and treatment rooms with necessary instruments and
- Ensure that all treatment rooms are cleaned and stocked at the
end of the workday
- Assist providers in preparing the patient and the facilities
- Prepare and maintain supplies and equipment for treatments,
including equipment sterilization
- Assist with scheduling of patient's tests and treatments
- Working under a microscope to dissect tissueCandidates must
- Communication Skills: Strong interpersonal and communication
skills. Ability to effectively communicate with patients, peers,
and management. Ability to communicate with proper etiquette.
- Mathematical Skills: Basic math functions. Ability to use a
calculator and calculate percentages.
- Education/ Experience: Certified medical assistant. Willing to
train the right candidate. Get paid while learning to become a hair
transplant technician from the best team in the business.
- Reasoning Ability: Ability to multi-task, while being attentive
to patients and remaining flexible to the needs of the business.
Ability to work as part of a team and take initiative independent
of direct supervision.
- Organizational Skills: Ability to follow up on leads, schedule
consultations, obtain patient consent for treatment and manage time
- Other Skills: Enthusiastic, friendly, and energetic with a
genuine desire to provide outstanding service. Need to be reliable
and outgoing, detail-oriented problem solver with exceptional
customer service skills. Will exhibit high attention to detail,
dexterity, and hand/eye coordination. Must be punctual and can
prioritize and multi-task.
Keywords: Bosley Inc, Beverly Hills , Medical Assistant, Healthcare , Beverly Hills, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!