Company: Addus HomeCare Corporation
Location: Beverly Hills
Posted on: June 23, 2022
Arcadia Home Care & Staffing, part of the Addus Homecare family
of companies, is a national provider of home care and staffing with
over 40 years of experience and dedication to enhancing the quality
of life. Despite challenging economic conditions caused by
COVID-19, we promote safe and compliant care to our care team and
clients. Arcadia has implemented comprehensive safety policies
based on CDC guidelines designed to promote workplace safety. We
provide Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) including gloves, face
masks, and hand sanitizer to our employees. Arcadia has immediate
need for Registered Nurse, RN throughout Michigan! We are offering
virtual job interviews as a safety measure against COVID-19. Apply
today and learn more about our current opportunities!! Why work for
Arcadia? * Your schedule is based on YOUR availability!
* Full-time or Part-time hours!
* Weekly pay & direct deposit!
* Mileage Reimbursement!
* Premium Holiday Pay!
* Referral Bonuses- Send your friends our way!
* Employee Recognition Programs!
* Medical, Dental & Vision Benefits are available!
* 24 hour live support staff!
* Home Care and Facility shifts available!
* Free Ongoing Training! What you will be doing as a Registered
Nurse, RN * Client needing G tube, trach and trilogy 100 Vent Care.
Client spends most of the time in bed, but does get up time to
* 5:00a.m.-4:00p.m. 2 days a week (Flexible between Mon, Tues, or
Thurs) * There is a hoyer lift in the home, which can be used. Some
of our requirements: * Licensed Registered Nurse (RN) through the
state of Michigan
* 6 months recent, relevant experience is preferred (in Facility
Staffing, or Home Care)
* Valid Driver's License, and Auto Insurance (if applicable)
* Updated TB Test, agree to Covid-19 testing as required.
* Must be able to pass a background check
Keywords: Addus HomeCare Corporation, Beverly Hills , Registered Nurse, Healthcare , Beverly Hills, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!