Location: Beverly Hills
Posted on: June 19, 2022
SummaryJR Enterprise is Hiring Dental Assistants to work at West
Los Angeles VA Medical Center in Los Angeles, CA.Job Duties
- The Dental Assistant shall perform chairside assistant duties
in all phases of dentistry including but not limited to,
prosthodontics, periodontics, oral and maxillofacial surgery and
- The Dental Assistant shall be responsible for assisting
dentists by preparing patients and instruments for dental
treatment, preparing surgical dressings and specimens, adjusting
treatment as needed to account for age-specific needs of the
geriatric patient, and operating dental x-ray equipment.
- The Dental Assistant shall learn how to operate new and
existing equipment for patient treatment. The dental assistant
shall maintain and clean dental equipment, instruments and assigned
spaces according to current Infection Control policies, RME, and
OSHA guidelines. This includes, but not limited to, dental
chair/unit maintenance, equipment inventory, instrument inventory,
and supply management in the operatory and supply rooms.
- The Dental Assistant shall be responsible for receiving and
routing patients, recording information related to patient care,
utilization of all dental programs, and providing patient with
educational material relating to their care. Following surgical
procedures, the dental assistant will provide proper verbal and
written post-op instructions.
- The dental assistant shall instruct, assist and answer
questions for a variety of dental trainees in the Dental
- The Dental Assistant shall have a current unrestricted license
by the Committee on Dental Auxiliaries (COMDA) for the State of
- The Dental Assistant shall have a minimum of 1-year of
experience as a dental assistant.
- The Dental Radiological Certificate is required.
- Shall have a current BLS and or/CPR card.
- Shall have a valid TB testWork HoursBusiness hours are defined
as Monday through Friday ( 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.)Employment Type:
ContractYears Experience: 1 - 3 yearsSalary: $20 - $25
Keywords: iHire, Beverly Hills , Dental Assistant, Healthcare , Beverly Hills, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!