Quality and Compliance RN / LVN
Company: Specialty Surgical Center, LLC
Location: Beverly Hills
Posted on: May 10, 2022
Job: Quality and Compliance RN / LVNJob Summary
- Under the general direction of the Director of Nursing/Care
Center and in coordination with the Regulatory Compliance
- The Regulatory Compliance Nurse will -ensure that the facility,
management and employees abide by its own internal policies as well
as the regulations of regulatory agencies. -
- Develop, review and update of the facility's existing policies
to ensure that policies are up-to-date and in compliance with
current standards of regulatory agencies.
- Review and revise the facility's internal policies to assure
all procedures followed according to policies of the facility and
- Communicate and collaborate with other departments and
disciplines to address issues and/or concerns regarding areas of
noncompliance, new regulatory policies and recommend plan of action
to resolve the issues.
- Educate staff on all new regulatory compliance guidelines.
Communicates with medical staff, other departments, and outside
agencies while maintaining confidentiality.
- Must have critical thinking and analytical skills, proven
leadership ability, the ability to multi-task and prioritize
appropriately, and strong organizational and time management
- CPR required. - -
- ACLS required. - -
- Minimum two year of clinical experience.
Keywords: Specialty Surgical Center, LLC, Beverly Hills , Quality and Compliance RN / LVN, Healthcare , Beverly Hills, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!