OR RN Circulator (Full Time)
Company: Specialty Surgical Center, LLC
Location: Beverly Hills
Posted on: May 5, 2022
Job Summary:The RN Circulator assists in provision of nursing
care to patients in an Ambulatory Surgical Center setting. Assumes
total responsibility for patient care in accordance with
physician's orders and centers policies. During operations and
other surgical procedures, the circulator assists by acting as an
intermediary between the operating room staff and the rest of the
- Performs scrub functions including the selection and handling
of instruments and supplies used during procedure.
- Performs circulating functions including monitoring, recording
and communicating patient condition and managing overall nursing
care of patient before, during and after procedure.
- Directly assists operating physician with surgical tasks
including hemostasis, suturing and wound exposure as well as
- Prepares operating rooms and surgical instruments and equipment
- Graduate of Accredited School of Nursing; current state RN
- CPR and ACLS required.
- Minimum 2 years in the OR; ability to scrub as well as
Keywords: Specialty Surgical Center, LLC, Beverly Hills , OR RN Circulator (Full Time), Healthcare , Beverly Hills, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!