Operating Room RN
Company: La Peer Health Systems
Location: Beverly Hills
Posted on: May 5, 2022
JOB TITLE: Registered Nurse- ORESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: - The
delivery of patient care through the framework of the nursing
process (assessment, diagnosis and patient outcome) in the
preoperative, interoperative and postoperative phase of the
surgical patient.SUPERVISION RECEIVED: Supervisor of Clinical
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- Current Registered Nurse License
- Current American Heart Assn. BLS and ACLS
certificationsKNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Demonstrates current, comprehensive professional knowledge and
skills in conformance with recognized nursing standards and
department policies including the Patient Bill of Rights and JCAHO
regulations, Standards for Nursing Care and the Nurse Practice
- Assesses physiological and psychosocial health status of
- Assesses pain per policy.
- Completes patient history.
- Verbally reports pertinent information to appropriate staff to
provide continuity of care.
- Legibly documents information in patient record and signs
record using appropriate professional title.
- Assesses level of understanding and expectations of care.
- Identifies desired patient outcomes.
- Establishes nursing diagnosis.
- Establishes patient/family goals that are mutually
- Formulates Plan of Care for the patient.
- Implements nursing care plans tailored to patient/family
- Demonstrates ability to assess and problem solve.
- Responds to emergencies.
- Practices within legal and ethical guidelines (Nurse Practice
Act, legal statutes, ANA code for Nurses, PRMC Policy and
- Performs nursing actions that demonstrate accountability
(demonstrates flexibility, exercises safe judgment).
- Continually adjusts care plan based on patient/family
- Demonstrates proper preoperative process -
- Demonstrates proper procedure and documentation for surgical
- Demonstrates proper aseptic technique.
- Demonstrates efficient turnover time.
- Demonstrates proper technique for obtaining blood
- Demonstrates proper patient identification verification per
- Demonstrates proper surgical site identification and marking
- Anticipates surgeon's needs during surgical procedure.
- Participates in a Profession Nursing
- 2 year(s): Minimum of two years of experience required in
- Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
- Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all
details necessary to get the task done wellMotivationsRequired
- Flexibility: Inspired to perform well when granted the ability
to set your own schedule and goals
- Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the
ability to contribute to the success of a project or the
Keywords: La Peer Health Systems, Beverly Hills , Operating Room RN, Healthcare , Beverly Hills, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!