Company: The Judge Group
Location: Beverly Hills
Posted on: January 13, 2022
Location: Beverly Hills, CA Description: A prominent client of
ours in Beverly Hills, CA is seeking an extremely professional,
reliable, and experienced Certified Medical Assistant for their
plastic surgery center.MUST HAVE: MA background, Professional and
Confidentiality, Strong Communication skills.Job Duties:
- Greet patients in the waiting area and escort them to the exam
room. - Offer the patient refreshments and anything else which will
make their appointment more comfortable.
- Review the patient's medical history and determine the reason
for their visit. - Alert physician and nursing staff regarding any
patient drug allergies.
- Get patient set up for appointment time with Surgeon/RN; give
patient exam gown, remove bandages, get injectables or other
medical equipment set up, in anticipation of the appointment.
- Prepare patient for cosmetic injectable/laser treatments (apply
numbing cream, provide pre & post-treatment education).
- Primary Assistant to RN with daily in-office procedures -
- Escort surgical patients to the building lobby post-procedure.
- Assist surgeon with minor/major in-office procedures as needed.
- Wash & sterilize surgical instruments on a daily basis and in a
timely fashion. - Maintain safety standards of autoclave
- Take pre & post-procedure patient photos and download them into
the patient's chart.
- Drop off specimens to the pathology department. - Responsible
for obtaining pathology results and reporting these results to the
surgeon. Complete the specimen log in the surgery binder.
- Ensure medical supply orders are up to date. -
- Accompany surgeon during patient appointments and assist with
visits as needed. - Responsible for disposing of any syringes,
needles, medical supplies, post-appointment. - Ensure that
bio-hazard waste has been disposed of properly and sanitize room
in-between patient appointments.
- Assist clinical staff with ensuring that linens are washed and
re-stocked for the next business day. - -
- Answer phones and schedule patient appointments as needed.
- Close down rooms nightly ensuring that exam rooms are
adequately stocked for the following day. Rooms will also be set up
for next-day procedures (i.e.: Injections, ultratherapy, Venus,
Coolsculpting, lasers, etc.)
- Assist with various administrative tasks delegated by Medical
Director and/or Practice Manager.Skills:
- Certified Medical Assistant
- Computer proficient
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, high profile, surgical
- Ability to be flexible and adapt to a changing environment
- Discretion and professionalism are key requirements of this
position. - -
- Knowledge of, and/or interest in aesthetic plastic surgery and
skincare. - The ability -to become proficient with all of the
procedures, skincare products, and surgeries is mandatory.
- Ability to interface with patients, staff, and other physicians
in a professional manner.Schedule (MUST READ):
Keywords: The Judge Group, Beverly Hills , Medical Assistant, Healthcare , Beverly Hills, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!