Company: Micron Technology
Location: Beverly Hills
Posted on: February 20, 2021
Join Dr. Cat Begovic, an established and world-renowned Plastic
Surgeon in private practice in Beverly Hills, California in a newly
built, glamorous, and state of the art Plastic Surgery Penthouse
Office on Rodeo Drive. We have a position open for a
board-certified plastic surgeon to join our busy high-end concierge
practice which cares for patients in the geographic area, across
the US, as well as from all over the world. At our practice, we
value integrity, compassion, respect, positivity, patient safety,
unparalleled patient experience, attention to detail and technical
expertise to give our patients the best possible results. If these
values resonate with you and you are a team player, you are the
addition we are looking for. The ideal candidate is a skilled and
meticulous surgeon and excellent at patient care but does not want
the responsibilities associated with the administrative aspect of
running a practice or marketing. If you want to become an expert in
your field, learn from an experienced Why Dr. Cat Plastic Surgery?
Our practice business model and brand is known for unparalleled
patient care and satisfaction and first and foremost quality of
service. This is different from practices that are based on
performing a high volume of cases a day where you are expected to
perform surgery as fast as possible. Our practice is high volume
because of the large number of patients that come to our practice
not because surgeons perform many large and physically demanding
surgeries in a day. We focus on quality not quantity. We believe in
perfection, not rushing, and we want you to take pride in your
results and the care you provide to your patients. You will be
working with Dr. Cat directly and not managed by a non-medical
administrator. We believe that every patient interaction must be
handled with care and surgeries performed to create the best
possible results. We do not cut corners when it comes to doing
things right. Our surgeons guide the patient care process every
step of the way from the consultation, to pre-op and post-op
appointments, and make the final decision as to each patient's
candidacy and are expected to put patient safety first.
- We are a premier Plastic Surgery Clinic with a well-established
- Our practice offers a full range of cosmetic surgery procedures
as well as in-office procedures. Our practice is 100% cosmetic and
we do not accept insurance.
- We are in our most exciting growth phase and you can be a part
of that growth.
- We provide tailored training so that patient care and results
meet the brand quality.
- We provide malpractice coverage and administrative support so
you can focus on patient care.
- Our practice has a fully integrated EMR with a practice
infrastructure allowing for ease of use and efficiency.
- You receive competitive compensation and benefits, with
full-time physicians base salary with unlimited earning potential
based on productivity.
- We are innovative
- We will provide you with an experienced and qualified team that
will support your success all the way.
- You enjoy autonomy, a better work-life balance, no
administration, worrying about staff, marketing, or any aspects of
running a business.
- An inspiring work environment in a brand new medical space in a
premiere location in Beverly Hills. The brand new office located at
the penthouse of Rodeo Drive has an energy that fosters inspiration
and is at the heart of all things luxury and quality. What We Are
Looking For We are seeking a patient-focused individual to join our
team who possesses the same values and standards as Dr. Cat and her
brand. We have a rigorous hiring and training process, placing a
high value on integrity, attention to detail, being a fast learner
and adaptable, excellent technical skill with the ability to learn
new techniques, and a passion for helping patients with their
aesthetic goals. We have specific requirements:
- Full, active, and unrestricted license to practice in the state
- MD/DO with plastic surgery training from an accredited training
- Ability to commit to the practice full-time M-F with some
- Board Certified in Plastic Surgery in Good Standing
- A background check will be performed
- Examples of your work
- Focus on caring for patients with respect, dignity and
sensitivity to their specific needs Job Type: Full-time, Contract
Compensation: We offer a very competitive compensation package with
base salary plus unlimited earning potential based on productivity
- Health Insurance
- Malpractice insurance Start Date: Immediately
Relocation Assistance: Negotiable
To apply please submit cover letter and resume to
email@example.com 421 N. Rodeo Drive, Penthouse 4
Beverly Hills, CA 90210
Keywords: Micron Technology, Beverly Hills , Plastic Surgeon, Healthcare , Beverly Hills, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!